Default "There's no replacement for displacement" except cylinders

LOL

Old 08-07-2003, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: HoundDog06
hopped,

No, you made the comment of using unlimited money. With enough money, yes. I could make a raptor outrun a 500cc banshee but neither of us have that much money or we would have those kind of quads now wouldn't we. So let's wake up and get back to the real world where the laws of financial availability apply.

~HoundDog
Damm HoundDog....too many big words...you lost me....J/K..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

Check this:

By distilling a mixture of Trichloroethylene and Methyltertbutylethlyene, then mixing the distillant with methylbenzene, a 160 octane fuel similar to a methylene structure can be produced. Mix that with an accelerant such as N20 (NOS) and you have a fuel combination similar to what is used in an F14 jet. The funny thing is this could be done with the use of a couple of household cleaners and a junior chem set. Course, there isn't a non-aeronautical engine that could withstand that kind of combustion but hey, this thread is about dreams right?

~HoundDog

Old 08-07-2003, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

lol.....

Old 08-07-2003, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

true, HoundDog true. but then Hoppedup22 could jam an Acme rocket up his ***...light the fuse. and set the new land-stupidity record. the possibilities are endless.

Old 08-07-2003, 04:57 PM
Trailblazer

Check this:

By distilling a mixture of Trichloroethylene and Methyltertbutylethlyene, then mixing the distillant with methylbenzene, a 160 octane fuel similar to a methylene structure can be produced. Mix that with an accelerant such as N20 (NOS) and you have a fuel combination similar to what is used in an F14 jet. The funny thing is this could be done with the use of a couple of household cleaners and a junior chem set. Course, there isn't a non-aeronautical engine that could withstand that kind of combustion but hey, this thread is about dreams right?

~HoundDog
__________________________________________________ _____________

AHAHAHAHAHA dude someone is gonna be stupid and actually try that crap and blow there quad or something else up big time. -PEACE-[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

Hope not. Well, luckily, without a chem degree they probably won't be able to figure out where to get these chemicals.

~HoundDog

Old 08-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Trailblazer

I got an idea for a machine no banshee could ever touch...a quadzilla with a custom mounted turbo hyabusa motor, then you would need like a +20 swing arm and a wheelie bar. lower it and put some gokart slicks on it. thats 400hp for maybe 300 lbs machine thats 1 1/3 hp per pound with a power to weight raito like that I would estmate 1/4 mile times in dare i say 8 sec. bring it on. enough money can make any thing possible. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

dont look but there is a 3.24 sec 1/8 mile post in the kawasaki forum. He must have tried that 160 octane mix with houshold cleaners [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

Whew, glad I'm wearin my waders. Just checked out the Kawi thread and the stench in there is enough to gag a maggot. Who's that guy think he's kiddin?

~HoundDog

Quick Reply: "There's no replacement for displacement" except cylinders