Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

What is the low down on Howard Dean against ATV's?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 07:05 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the low down on Howard Dean against ATV's?

Dean is the antichrist.
tell everyone you know to vote independant.

Old 01-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

They wanna take these quads so bad. Why dont they try getting it from me!

Old 01-09-2004, 06:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KGB
Dean is the antichrist. tell everyone you know to vote independant.
I'm leaning that way too. I usually vote R, but after what Bush has done with immigration over the last few days, he really has me concerned.

Dean getting my vote? That never even popped into my mind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Watch out for Nader too, didn't he have alot to do with the demise of ATC's back in the 80's? He is the same Ralph Nader right?

Old 01-09-2004, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

I got to meet Howard Dean when I lived in New Hampshire. He is a royal A$$HOLE. If he wants to take away my atv, he or any of his cronies can step on my property, and when I get done unloading every last shotgun shell in my house I'll let my dogs naw on him for a little while. Anyway there is now way in HE!! I will ever vote for that tree f@#$ing hugger. This state has the most mapped atv/snowmobile trails in this country, so does he think he will close all the trails too? Anyway there is my rant for the day.

By the way Howard Dean is a D!CK that needs to find something better to do than take away from hard working America!!

Old 01-09-2004, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah one more thing I have already sent this man (I use the term "man" lightly for him) two e-mails. His orginization hasn't written me back. Imagine that if you want to contact the orginization here is the info.

Dean for America

Dean For America
P.O. Box 1228
Burlington, Vermont 05402
Phone Contacts:
(802) 651-3200 phone
(802) 651-3299 fax

Dean For America
P.O. Box 277
Manchester, New Hampshire 03105
Phone Contacts:
(603) 222-1900 phone
(603) 622-8996 fax

www.deanfornewhampshire.com

Old 01-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KGB
Dean is the antichrist.
tell everyone you know to vote independant.
No, Hillary is the AntiChrist. That creature gives me a cold shiver.

Dean is merely a demonic assistant to the antichrist. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes, vote independent. But the most important thing you can do, is contact your congressman. They are interested in (A) staying elected, and (B) staying elected. When they hear from a bunch of people, they actually listen ("aw crap I'm gonna get thrown out if I let 'em close them trails, those guys are pissed!"). THAT is your voice in DC.

Old 01-09-2004, 11:03 AM
KGB
Pro Rider

AMEN TO THAT SHADY!
Or maybe she is the Devil her self, is that worse than the anti-christ?
Yeah, I voted Bush last time, but the special interests and immigration laws (he needs California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Florida's votes BAD), have me thinking about independant.
Nader is Green Party, right? Screw him too, Too bad because, he has some good ideas.
I worry that Bush should win this year, Billary will be sitting in the cat bird seat for 2008 , AHHHHHHHHHH!

Old 01-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Pro Rider

An Independent vote is a vote for the Democrats. Do not splinter the Conservative vote. Voice your opinion to your party with words not votes. Voting independent doesn't work for the Right, ask Bush I and Mr. Perot.

Old 01-09-2004, 12:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trx440
An Independent vote is a vote for the Democrats. Do not splinter the Conservative vote. Voice your opinion to your party with words not votes. Voting independent doesn't work for the Right, ask Bush I and Mr. Perot.
This is correct!

Don't get suckered into the "I" vote. It doesn't help our cause one bit.

We can't always agree with everything our elected leaders do even when they are the party we vote for but, we have to realize it all evens out in the end. The "I" vote won't get you anything you want and may take away some of the RIGHTS you enjoy.

Old 01-09-2004, 12:27 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I don't have a party, and I have a hard time with people who do have a party, a political party is a different name for a sell out. I believe in causes, laws, and indivuals. I am alot closer to a Republican than a Democrat.
I know what you are saying, my independant vote will cancel out a vote for Dean, or Bush or vice versa, but did you all know that there is only one state in the Union that Clinton finished behind Perot in both elections, Utah, the state with more people with heads up the Elephants *** than any other, will be the state the Dean or whoever is the Democrat Nomination, will finish 3rd. I can look my self in the mirror and know I voted for the candidate who is the least corrupt, the least likely to compromise their beliefs for a lobbyist, and the least likely to cower to special interst group!
I am not he one being "suckered", thats for sure. I vote in EVERY election, Presidential year or not, I follow ALL the issues, I follow ALL the candidates. I know that our system is bordering on a joke, but I will support what it should be, not what it has become.
I truely believe that almost all politicians start out as independants, whether it was when they were representing their city council, school board, or whatever, its when they need alot of money to run for big offices that they become Republicans or Democrats.

Quick Reply: What is the low down on Howard Dean against ATV's?