ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   Exhaust for Banshee (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/133422-exhaust-banshee.html)

carguy07 01-16-2004 10:00 AM

Exhaust for Banshee

I just got a new banshee and I was wondering what kinda of exhaust to get. Tell me what to get for low to mid rpm power and for mid to high rpm power, and your favorite exhaust. Thanks for the help.

atvchik 01-16-2004 10:27 AM

Exhaust for Banshee

Toomy T5 nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiram 01-16-2004 01:03 PM

Exhaust for Banshee

can't go wrong with a t5 that's for sure

JakalWarrior 01-16-2004 02:35 PM

Exhaust for Banshee

Are you going to mod it alot later? If so then maybe you should get CPI inframes instead.

bad350twin 01-16-2004 04:04 PM

Exhaust for Banshee

i agree with the CPI! for a modded shee they are the best pipes on the market and i wouldnt use anything else if your going for a High rev banshee....... if you want low-mid range then i would take a look at Paul Turner, LRD which have adjustable chambers! im sure there are other good mid range pipes but ive heard good things on both of those!

shaunonl1 01-16-2004 04:19 PM

Exhaust for Banshee

I just put a set of cpi in frames on mine and You could not give me a truckload of anyother pipes for that one set....Plus they sound AWESOME

y2kgt 01-16-2004 06:11 PM

Exhaust for Banshee

I going this week to pick up my brand new Shee from the dealership. And im looking to buy some pipes when i go pick it up. What pipes are good for the bashee's? I plan on doing a lilttle work down the road nothing major though. I want performance from this pipe and to sound mean as hell ... any help is appreciated.

-Justin

Bubba297 01-16-2004 06:14 PM

Exhaust for Banshee

In my opinion the T-5's are the BEST OVERALL pipe on the market. Used sets go from 250-300 all day on e-bay and that is in average shape. That should say something. Performance is there as well. I ran a 4.87 on T-5's. CPI's are the bomb, but not as good for a mild machine or stocker and just pipes. Just my .02[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

AlkyBurninX 01-16-2004 06:39 PM

Exhaust for Banshee

Pro circuits all the way. I feel they are the best pipes for trail. I have or have owned the following banshee pipes:

Pro circuits (three different sets)
FMF fatties
FMF SST's (just picked up today so I haven't tried them yet)
Toomey T-3's (just sold)
Toomey T-5's
CPI's

The CPI's for racing hands down. The PC's are the best for trial. I haven't tried the SST's yet but I will be trying them, PC's, Fatties, and the t-5's on a stock bike and then a ported bike soon to see which I like better. I will let everyone know my findings.

carguy07 01-16-2004 10:48 PM

Exhaust for Banshee

Thanks for all the opions, I'm going to look into the T-5's. But wut else do I need to really get all the hp and torque out of a banshee. I just want the basic items,I'm 16 and I'm payin for it all. Just the basics. Jetting, porting, etc. Thanks for the help.