ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   Huevos 6 (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/133953-huevos-6-a.html)

Eceriderjbomb 02-17-2004 05:15 PM

Huevos 6

i ordered mine finally now i can watch it agian and agian and AGIAN WGILE YOU DOWNLOAD!!

DieScarred 02-17-2004 05:21 PM

Huevos 6

You guys keep trying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] *hits play button* ahhhh.... Life is good.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Warrior350ripper 02-17-2004 05:47 PM

Huevos 6

whats even funneir then that is that your out of 25$

Trinity748 02-17-2004 06:33 PM

Huevos 6

Well I went out and spent my good money on that crappy a** video, and I really wish I would'nt have. There was like 2 min's of sand and no hill climbs and no eatin Sh** clips...it was just a bunch of track racing which to me is freaking borring!! Don't waste ur money...
I thought 3 and 4 were pretty good but this one sucks a**....

Eceriderjbomb 02-17-2004 06:40 PM

Huevos 6

i guess i wasted some change then

JayBird04 02-17-2004 07:48 PM

Huevos 6

i think it is a great dvd. i thought huevos 5 was terrible. i do think they should provide more variety in their movies but then we would end up having to pay around $50 a dvd. the only thing bad about it is that it makes you want to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. and by the time you downloaders eventually find it, they will probably be on huevos 10. i am not against paying $25 of my hard earned money for supporting other riders.

BALLD 02-17-2004 08:54 PM

Huevos 6

I liked huevos 6. I thought it did have a variety of different riding scenarios. It was worthy the money.

Man just talkin about it makes me want to go watch it. Gotta resist, cause then I will want to go ridin more than I allready do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Eceriderjbomb 02-18-2004 10:13 PM

Huevos 6

good

hondaracer305 02-18-2004 10:44 PM

Huevos 6

Originally posted by: Warrior350ripper
whats even funneir then that is that your out of 25$
Ya know what? i would have paid $50.00 for the dvd, not only it, but all of them. i love huevos series, too bad you cant just take it to a friends house whenever you want to watch it there, haha, your stuck in a computer chair for 45 minutes! AND, you dont get the bonus features, too bad!

BTW, anyone want me to post pics of my huevos dvds on my pics page? i can do it lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Lboy 02-19-2004 12:54 AM

Huevos 6

Personally,I've always kinda loathed the downloading of CD and media for a couple reasons. I know a lot of small bands and it always seemed to me that they needed to sell every CD they could sell becasue of that narrow window when they are "hot". THey need that big break. Then I actually talked to a few small bands that told me "screw it. DL the CD! We get one dollar from the sale of that and the company gets the rest. If you like the CD and want to show your appreciation,then order a hat or T-shirt cuz we get ALL the money from merchandise sales. THATS how to show your support for our band."
And I don't know the details of Wes Miller's financial deals,but it seems kinda shady to take money out of his pocket after working so hard to produce something. I remind thee,this isn't the damn matrix or some other box-office runaway hit grossing millions of dollars. Though I would liked to have seen more ATV's in Forrest Gump.......
Theres no way I would DL the Huevos vids. I've bought each one with my hard earned money. I earn more than 4 bucks an hour so I can afford the 25 bucks.
I've spent over 10k on the two quads that reside at my house,over a grand on gear.
I'm buying a truck instead of a new Acura TL just so I can haul my quads.
So after 35k+ on this sport,I cannot shell out 25 bucks for a freaking DVD?
Gimme a goddamn break.
Wes is working towards advancing the sport,so PAY him some respect. Don't rip his sh*t off.