ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   NO SCHOOL (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/134552-no-school.html)

sn0wrider 01-23-2004 08:03 AM

NO SCHOOL

it was so cold today that they canceled school, it was 0* with a windchill of -20*..so they canceled school and now i get to ride my quad all day!hip hip hooray!

Stillander 01-23-2004 08:31 AM

NO SCHOOL

Stay warm......man thats cold.....

Flynbryan 01-23-2004 08:33 AM

NO SCHOOL

Originally posted by: sn0wrider
it was so cold today that they canceled school, it was 0* with a windchill of -20*..so they canceled school and now i get to ride my quad all day!hip hip hooray!
Do they even run when its THAT cold? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have fun..... stay WARM!

BlackRaptor 01-23-2004 10:42 AM

NO SCHOOL

Dang dude. That's piss a walking stick cold.
But have fun riding.

KILLERCUDA 01-23-2004 10:42 AM

NO SCHOOL

They dont cancel our school til about -25 and yesterday it was -30 all day and we still had school. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

sn0wrider 01-23-2004 11:40 AM

NO SCHOOL

haha..ooh dont you worry ill get my kfx400 to start..we got a heated garage, cuz either me or my dad are in it workin on sumthin,have 3 hudge heaters hanging from corners..keeps our bikes warm and moms xterra..

JayBird04 01-23-2004 01:38 PM

NO SCHOOL

That's excellent! I used to love going riding whenever school was cancelled. It isn't as often now, because I am in college and they barelly ever cancell school. They cancelled once last year and I rode all day. It is like 8 degrees here and with the wind chill it is around -15. It sucks walking from building to building. Enjoy your day off.

warrior68man 01-23-2004 01:50 PM

NO SCHOOL

2 hour delay here...not even worth going....so i stayed home...and jsut wating for my friend to get home...going to look at a raptor tomorrow for him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i hope he gets it

Wolverine2003 01-23-2004 03:06 PM

NO SCHOOL

Yeah, I got the day off too. Nice to not have to go in to the school to plow, shovel, and put down ice melt this morning. I've been out to the garage a couple of times, but it's just a little too cold to fire up the quad for a ride today, maybe Sunday when I get back from camp, supposed to hit 20 then.
Looking forward to tomorrow at camp loungin' around a nice big fire trying to finish a brew before it freezes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Raptor149 01-23-2004 03:23 PM

NO SCHOOL

Aww... it's not that bad out. Now's when the snow is best for pulling a sled behind your quad. My brother's DS650 is great for hauling me around on a nice, waxed saucer sled. I don't think I'd use the raptor though.....