Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Just went riding..

Old 02-14-2004, 06:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just went riding..

Me and my brother went riding at a near palce with some trails...you gotta cross the railroad tracks or take the road...we decided to be safe and cross the railroad tracks and go down beside them to the place.

Man o' man...all that was along the tracks was pure ice....going about 3 mph so my brother could keep his 125 up....He didn't have studded tires at all....so he's was doing really good....plus he hasn't ridden majorly in 8+ months. Warrior was running fine...rear shock blownout but still alright...Then the main slate dump came...my brother went on a little ice path....WOOMPH! fell right over...Then we were going up this small hill to hit some trails...my brother went on again a little bit of ice...WOOMPH! fell right over again..did it twice 2 different times..but what was really amazing is..we were going up these hills and trails...and we stop and see a Prairie stuck in this snow because he tried to go around this little hill that was ice....well he was completely stuck...and my brother without studded tries, went up the ice hill perfect and so did I....you could tell the prarie tried to go up the ice too....big marks on the ice.....just kindve funny...

anyway...I had fun....we didnt feel liek taking the trakcs back so we took a chanceon the road...lol....Ride Hard!

-warrior68man

Old 02-14-2004, 09:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just went riding..

I wanted to ride but just got to take some new pic's. So I'll post them later tonight, and have to put off riding for awhile.