Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ

alright this is really starting to **** me off!!!!

I was ridding one day on my families property. our property is a shape of a square. on 2 sides are roads, on the other side a real good freind, and on the one side lies the problem. They have a real problem with me ridding. I ride between 7 in the morning and 7 at night, i thought that wouldnt **** al the other people off. I have complete strangers that live near by and say "wow thats really cool, ur preaty good on that" I say thak you and get into a big convo and have a nice talk. NNOT MY NEIGBORS.

I was ridding on a trail that i have been ridding on for the past 6 years without any problems. I take the turn in 3rd gear and i find stumps, trees, and all other thing across the trail. I thought they wanted me to get hurt. I was tired so i simiply whent around for now n then it happened. I hear "HEY U F*(&& AS#$%# RIDER, ya im talking to u Jacka$$" He just screamed at me for about 20 mintues. He said he was callin the cops i said fine. THen he called me something i wish not to repeat and i just got the hell outs there casue he started to walk up towards me. I told my dad what happened and i had to hold him back from the gun case downstairs! LOL. After i got a mintue to calm down, i got the blueprints of the property lines. I whent back there, mesured where it is, and put up stakes this morn. THen the lady of the house started to yell at me (she came from nowhere). Now imagine a fat baste r d from austin powers. Times that by two and make it into a woman [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She made up some #s n i walked away after she cursed at me. Now the propery is clearly ours LOL we mesured it twice and we still have about 30ft to spare.

So about an hour ago i whent back up there and noticed the stakes where moved! Now u would think oh they moved em like 100ft or something. This whole debate is over 3 FIN FEET.

oh ya and if they called the cops it wouldnt matter casue i did ntohin illeagaly, i know al of em, n my dad is captain of rescue!!!

they want to fight us over 3 feet just so i cant ride on this 1 trail. I have been working one a new one about 3 feet away fromt eh old one lol.

i have some pics casue i think i did a bad job at explaining it give email and ill show ya

Old 03-28-2004, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

If they have a dog or any other pet, kill it and leave it on their porch.

Old 03-28-2004, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

lol man thats the probelm we think they r gonna do dat to my 2 dogs. Bro i love my dogs n i swear if they touch em this is gonna go up a whole notehr level

thxs for the input

OH YA In NJ it is illeag to burn garbage...they do
he also has alot of stolen shyt in the backyard
he has a dump in his yard wich is agaist zoning so i can get this clown in deep shyt but he has to start wit me LOL he gonna pay

Old 03-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: roosthrower
Lmao

Old 03-28-2004, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

LMAS
**** on there steps,

Old 03-28-2004, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

thax guys i needed a good laugh

Old 03-28-2004, 06:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: roosthrower
I know you're not serious.

How close is their home to your trail? How loud is your quad? I take it there is no fence between the properties? 7am would **** me off if I didn't like the sound of quads. I actualy sleep well at the dunes when I hear the roar into the wee hours, in the distance of course.

I'd persue the illegal affairs of what they are doing with their property rather than take roostthrowers very bad advice.

Old 03-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

i wont take his advise

ya its about 1000-1500 feet away from the house

my quad has gytr but with quit core so it is real soft

n they are truly phyco (NOT JOKIN) so we really think they will hut our dogs

yes legal acction is next

Old 03-28-2004, 06:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

1000-1500 ft away is plenty far away. They sound like jerks. I dislike some of my neighbors to, but it has nothing to do with quads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good luck.

Old 03-28-2004, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

thxs

Quick Reply: I HATE MY NEIGBORS PLZ READ