Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Who has the Craycraft 730 Kit on there Rappy?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2004, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has the Craycraft 730 Kit on there Rappy?

Well Said Men !!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

I guess its all in how you look at it. I know there is times that when I FINALLY get to talk to someone at Trinity that I feel like telling them @*$&^)#*$&)*$&*# and (#&%$^#)Q(*#!!! LOL But at the same time they did build me one heck of an engine!

The best way to look at it is be happy that we have several good choices!

Old 04-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

Very well said!!! Need I say more; read TheRaptorMan, and maddog56 posts. They sum it up. I know trinity builds some fast 2-strokes, but I've heard mixed feelings about 4-strokes. I've met harry at the dunes before, and curtis sparks. They all have the same intentions: build fast reliable bikes and all of their engines will get faster and more reliable as the years roll on. You guys already summed it up!!!

Old 04-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider

I stepped out of the box and went with craycraft, they built me a fast reliable bike before and this one will be better for sure..

I hope they dont go mainstream but if they do i believe they will stay tru to there roots..you will be seeing more and more of them so watch out..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Pro Rider

No problem Ridley. I don't take offense I just let my quad speak for its self [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As far as not having experience I think I am learning more and more every day, and I have yet to learn something that makes me regret having the Trinity built bike.

I don't have to "talk up" my quad when it turns out the times that it does at the track.

Maybe you can make the trip down to ride with Raptor660R and I can come up and you can check it out yourself. I have heard bad things about trinity as well, but I have a trinity built 727 and am VERY happy with it, and there are several banshees and a bunch of Raptors at the strip I run that are a little more then impressed by the Drag-N [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later

Old 04-13-2004, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

i think that every company has there good builds and there not so good builds....i stick with the small shops that are in town like robertson cycle which has been building 4 and 2 stroke motors for people all over the country longer than i have been on this earth! the only negative thing i can say as far as Trinity goes is there bostfull dyno #'s that they put on every motor out of there shop that you hardley ever see achieved! jmo!

Old 04-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Range Rover

Raptorman... How is there turnaround time from when you sent in your motor and got it back... Is there a long waiting list or what?

1BADRAPTOR... Same questions as above... Thanks for your help guys... I know they are very well reputable companies... I want to get this done A.S.A.P. and will go with the company that doesn't take the longest... But, I am more into getting the new 730 kit from Craycraft... What would you guys do?

Old 04-13-2004, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

turn around was about 3 weeks, but i did get my crank sent out to balance and that is taking the longest, i have my head and cylinder back already but i am waiting on the piston assembley..

you will not regret going with them trust me, i am glad i chose them..

I actually get everything i need from them from bolts to gaskets to chains to great customer service.. .....

Old 04-13-2004, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheRaptorMan
No problem Ridley. I don't take offense I just let my quad speak for its self [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As far as not having experience I think I am learning more and more every day, and I have yet to learn something that makes me regret having the Trinity built bike.

I don't have to "talk up" my quad when it turns out the times that it does at the track.

Maybe you can make the trip down to ride with Raptor660R and I can come up and you can check it out yourself. I have heard bad things about trinity as well, but I have a trinity built 727 and am VERY happy with it, and there are several banshees and a bunch of Raptors at the strip I run that are a little more then impressed by the Drag-N [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Later
if you don't mind me asking, what kind of times does your bike run?

Old 04-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Range Rover

1BADRAPTOR- Where can I see some information on the 730 kit... I go to the 14mins.com website and it has nothing!! And what is the price on the kit if you don't mind me asking? Thanks you are alot of help!!

Quick Reply: Who has the Craycraft 730 Kit on there Rappy?