ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   Racewayatv.com (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/177290-racewayatv-com.html)

Dfitz 10-21-2004 02:14 PM

Racewayatv.com

Has anyone purchased from them. They have good prices, I'm helping a freind and don't want to suggest something I don't know about. Any body or you know of some body that has used them. Thanks

ZimRaptor 10-21-2004 02:36 PM

Racewayatv.com

try www.rockymountainatv.com or www.royaldistributing.com, royal is basically the best and cheapest, i have ordered off them twice and have no complaints (except the shipping fee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]isgust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Dfitz 10-21-2004 02:48 PM

Racewayatv.com

Thanks but I'm looking at the kids atv's. They are a sponsor on here.

Bing 10-21-2004 03:07 PM

Racewayatv.com

Originally posted by: ZimRaptor
have no complaints (except the shipping fee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]isgust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i believe racewayatv prices include shipping

maddog56 10-21-2004 03:11 PM

Racewayatv.com

Originally posted by: Dfitz
There are some topics posted in the kids quad section, check them out.

As for Zimraptor, he didnt bother to read and comprehend the thread before he posted, so you can ignore his statement.

rescuediver 10-22-2004 02:12 AM

Racewayatv.com

I've followed some of the threads containing Racewayatv since they became a Sponsor, here at ATV Connection. They seem to be very caring on how the customer is treated and believes he has a quality product, for the price. I'm in between what size quad to buy. If, I decide to buy a size he sells, I'm going to give him a serious look. Prices are good from what I've seen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And like Bing said, Shipping is free to your door along with taxes too.

ZimRaptor 10-22-2004 12:42 PM

Racewayatv.com

Originally posted by: maddog56

Originally posted by: Dfitz
There are some topics posted in the kids quad section, check them out.

As for Zimraptor, he didnt bother to read and comprehend the thread before he posted, so you can ignore his statement.
wow you are one f***ing ***hole u know that?

Raptoryfn660r 10-22-2004 12:54 PM

Racewayatv.com

Originally posted by: ZimRaptor
wow you are one f***ing ***hole u know that?

Originally posted by: maddog56
so you can ignore his statement.
maddog56,

You might want to ignore his statement [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

1BADRAPTOR 10-22-2004 02:01 PM

Racewayatv.com

LOL...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

RoscoePW 10-22-2004 03:33 PM

Racewayatv.com

ouch. as far as the race way deal go's i think they look good but you have to wonder about parts. and what happens when it breaks.