Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Boy hurt at Dumont donations.

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boy hurt at Dumont donations.

Originally posted by: MasterRaptor
Anyone that Hauls *** in the pits, campers, or conjested areas should be shot. There are miles and miles of dunes to haul *** in. Go slow in the pits! Some of us have kids.

If you haul *** by my camp site, I will hunt you down and beat you beyond all recognition whether you are on a sand rail, quad, bike or car. Been there done that!

Chime in whether you agree or not. Nothing ticks me off more.
Masterraptor, I totally agree with you on that one. Why take a chance of killing someone just to show off? I don't care if it is open area or not, if I see kids, I slow down. But, I wasn't there for this to happen, but from what I've heard, this did not happen in the pits, it was in the open area.

Old 11-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

That sucks that the kid got hurt, hopefully the family isn't going to sue anyone. Most of the riding spots by me are now patrolled by police becuase of some little jerk doing somthing stupid, getting hurt really bad and then taking the town for a few million. We used to ride in the medowlands near giant's stadium over here in jersey. The riding there was great, nice open trails, jumps, pits, etc. It was illegal to ride there but cops would patrol on quads and just tell you to be safe. Now if they catch you they take your bike and throw you a serious fine. The only places to ride by me now are 2 hour hauls into PA or South jersey.

Old 11-09-2004, 04:19 PM
Pro Rider

Thats sad to hear about a kid being put into a wheel chair, but if it was his own stupidity, I kind of don't feel sorry for him.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] AZZ !!!!

God forbid, but if that ever happens to you, or one of you family members, even one of your kids. Just remember it will be their own stupidity that some one HITS THEM!! You Pr!ck

Old 11-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: 1LeSSRaptor
Originally posted by: MasterRaptor
But, I wasn't there for this to happen, but from what I've heard, this did not happen in the pits, it was in the open area.
I guess we should all just pay attention....don't jump stuff unless you know whats on the other side.

I sure hope the kid recovers.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Hey Jbrillowpad- Your the biggest J-O Idiot ive ever seen. You come on here and say he gets what he desrves? IT WAS NOT HIS FAULT, Beside the guy in the buggy was drunk, Just goes to show what a complete pre-madonna you really are. You will get some bad carma for saying such childish stupid remarks. I cant believe you even own a quad and run your psy lips on this forum!!! You should be banned for being such a true women.

Old 11-09-2004, 06:43 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I cant believe you even own a quad and run your psy lips on this forum!!! You should be banned for being such a true women.

This guy! Talking about running off at the mouth. There are plenty of women on here that are gonna take that comment and wanna put it up your a$$. He made a bad comment, very bad, so if you are gonna run off at the mouth about it, you might wanna watch what you say, otherwise you'll be in the same sinking boat as him!

Old 11-09-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

You'll have to give Jibrille a break. He is from Canada. That's that country North of us. They don't get out of the house much up there.

Also, ANNIHILATER deserves a break too. He is one of those Bombardier owners. You can't take to heart what they say.

Old 11-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: solostyle
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I cant believe you even own a quad and run your psy lips on this forum!!! You should be banned for being such a true women.

This guy! Talking about running off at the mouth. There are plenty of women on here that are gonna take that comment and wanna put it up your a$$. He made a bad comment, very bad, so if you are gonna run off at the mouth about it, you might wanna watch what you say, otherwise you'll be in the same sinking boat as him!

Only a little girl like you would take that comment that way. Dont be a fool and ruin this thread like your buddy is trying to do. And by the way, Yah, I got a prob with it!! The kid that got hit was my buddy, So mind your own bussiness you little b!ch!!! Its people like you that fuel the fire!!! You had to comment about me and not to the guy who wishes bad on people HUH?? Now your trying to be a wemons activist?

Old 11-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Jibrille
Thats sad to hear about a kid being put into a wheel chair, but if it was his own stupidity, I kind of don't feel sorry for him.
I'm very aware what I said was harsh, but seriously, I know there are mistakes and so forth, but when you're careless people get what they deserve.
I can't believe I just read that. Your ignorance is taking away from the original topic of this thread. People will now spend time slamming you instead of ponying up a few dollars. You could have at least went back through the threads and found the original topic that details this incident before you spewed forth.

You should be banned for being such a true women.
Mario, don't let the little woman see that. LOL.

In all honesty I think even the ladies that read this will understand Marios position on this. The kid after all is an aquaintance of Marios.

Put this thread back on topic please.

Old 11-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

I'm very aware what I said was harsh, but seriously, I know there are mistakes and so forth, but when you're careless people get what they deserve.
Even this is as off topic as it seems.... not to be ignorant cause i was in the same situation about 3 years ago.... Im kind of with him. A banshee is a very powerful machine and the kid was 15 years old. You got to be able to controle the machine if hes yound and cant ride carefully then it really is his fault... Not saying it was his fault at all but if the driver of the rail was drunk and Hit and Run then all my heart goes out to the kid driving the banshee. My neighbor (old friend) was riding my quad when he was 13 i let him borrow it.. my old banshee.. he said he knew how to ride a street bike so i let him on mine and took off little as i know the so called street bike was a little moped minibike that went less than 20 mph. Well this kid flies into a treeat around (estimating) 30 - 40 MPH dead on. the helmet was crushed and he ended up with broked arm, collar bone, 3 broken ribs 2 fractured ribs... yada yada yada... it was the most traggic thing ive ever seen on a quad. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks recovering. Now he is extremely lucky to walk. Suffers fromback spazims and missing teeth... Luckyly they had insurance.

Well i feel so bad for this kid in glamis and if you cant ride responsible then bad things are going to happen!!!! to me 15 year- olds shouldn't be able to ride quads powerfull enough like the banshee. Quad riders are supposed to be responsible to keep the sport!!!!!

Back on topic. $75.00 Is sent to James Cadigan!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else???????

Bank of America Nevada
750 S. Hwy 160
Pahrump, Nevada 89048-4639
James Cadigan Acct: 004968616781

Quick Reply: Boy hurt at Dumont donations.