ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   GLAMIS or GORDONS WELL.. this weekend anyone????? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/180172-glamis-gordons-well-weekend-anyone.html)

ItalianStallion 11-15-2004 09:48 AM

Glamis this weekend anyone?????

I know alot of guys are heading up on turkey day..but was wondering if anyone is going this weekend..??

ItalianStallion 11-15-2004 11:21 AM

GLAMIS>>>> this weekend anyone?????

Bump

Dfitz 11-15-2004 11:32 AM

I'll be at Gordon's this weekend.

ItalianStallion 11-15-2004 02:39 PM

Well...I guess I might end up at Gordons after all

Raptor660Fam 11-15-2004 02:52 PM

GLAMIS or GORDONS WELL.. this weekend anyone?????

Originally posted by: ItalianStallion
Well...I guess I might end up at Gordons after all
you know where i'll be...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

ItalianStallion 11-15-2004 07:52 PM

Man if nobody goes...I may be there to....lol

howardstern 11-15-2004 11:34 PM

stallion are you going on t-day?

ItalianStallion 11-16-2004 12:05 AM

No..I wish...A buddy of mine was killed there on t-day so to honor his family's wishes...I don't go on that day anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...I'll probably end up at Gordons this weekend and then hit Glamis 2 weeks after T-day...give the sand a chance to smooth out a bit

Trinity748 11-16-2004 01:29 AM

I will be at gordens next weekend then staying all through thanksgiving week and leaving that sunday! A whole week at the dunes! woohoo!

Dfitz 11-16-2004 10:58 AM

This nobody will be sporting the atv connection flag below the american flag.

ItalianStallion 11-16-2004 11:02 AM

LOL...dfitz...Now you know I didn't mean it that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]...Hopefully I'll be wearing an Italian Stallion T-shirt and hangin with my wife on her White Z 400 and my brothers white and red Rappy...I usually frequent Patton, Freeway hill and the drags... Hope I'll see ya there Dave

Dfitz 11-16-2004 11:12 AM

Do I just look for the guy giving the rocky posse standing next to his bike.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] paton, sand high, dunes and drags. I'll keep my eyes opening.

JoeGotti 11-16-2004 02:04 PM

Im going to gordons on turkey day for 5 days. Its gonna be packed.

Dfitz 11-16-2004 05:43 PM

We'll leave you some ruts.

ItalianStallion 11-16-2004 06:12 PM

....LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

speeddmn 11-17-2004 12:49 AM

Hey Italianstallion you should go to Glamis so I have someone to race. I will be there Sat afternoon till Sunday after T-day.

ItalianStallion 11-17-2004 03:28 PM

Well Dave...I have to apologize....It looks like all my nieghbors want to go to Glamis instead...Bummer...I was really looking forward to meeting you and your family so I guess we will hook up some time soon...Speed demon...I'll probably see ya there...look forward to hooking up...I like to meet as many members as I can when we go out...It's nice to put a face with the names..like I told Dave, I'll try to find my Italian Stallion T-shirt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Dfitz 11-17-2004 03:43 PM

Oh that's okay I'm use to it. some day.

ItalianStallion 11-17-2004 03:51 PM

Now I feel bad..Thats it...I'm selling my quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Dfitz 11-17-2004 06:16 PM

okay, sell it to some one who will ride at Gordons.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Turtler 11-17-2004 06:26 PM

Italian Stallion,

I'm going up with a big group friday morning, attempting to be the large crowds the following weekend. I'll be in a group of 3 Ford Powerstrokes and a Sequoia, couple other trucks too, left of the pay station and close to that first hill by the sand highway. Stop by if you get a chance and have a cold one. Chuck

ItalianStallion 11-17-2004 06:46 PM

Sounds good to me...I'll be camped over at wash 9 with my nieghbors...Are you bringing your Rappy?...if I miss ya at the camp, maybe I'll catch ya at Olds hill....

Turtler 11-17-2004 09:07 PM

I'll be riding my raptor, black and white, with a few more rappys, a bunch of 400ex's, and we dont discriminate, a few guys on bikes. If you could orient me with respect to the pay station where wash 9 is, I would appreciate it.

Dfitz 11-17-2004 11:29 PM

Yah how far is it from Gordons? Some day I'm going to make that trip up the sand highway.

ItalianStallion 11-18-2004 12:28 AM

Originally posted by: Dfitz
okay, sell it to some one who will ride at Gordons.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL.......I go to Gordons 99% of the time...I only went to Glamis once last year and will go twice this year and Gordons the rest of the time....I usually go every 2 weeks .I do avoid the long weekends though as I'm afraid my kids will get hurt by some jerk doin 100m.p.h. thru our camp on his sand rail...Last year on Halloween..my 7 year old daughter was shocked when 3 girls came thru our camp in a golf cart and they were all topless...I didn't mind and niether did my 13 year old boy but my wife was a little po'ed...it was one of those ..."you had to be there" moments.

ItalianStallion 11-18-2004 12:33 AM

Originally posted by: Turtler
I'll be riding my raptor, black and white, with a few more rappys, a bunch of 400ex's, and we dont discriminate, a few guys on bikes. If you could orient me with respect to the pay station where wash 9 is, I would appreciate it.
If I recall correctly....after passing the pay station....keep the railroad trax on your left...drive down that dirt road and under the railroad trax are concrete tunnels for waterflow...each of those is marked as a wash...wash 1 ..wash2 and so on...apperently they go pretty far...some buddies of mine stay at wash 40...thats like 7 miles down that bumpy a$$ road...

Raptor660Fam 11-18-2004 12:46 AM

[quote]

Originally posted by: Turtler
drive down that dirt road and under the railroad trax are concrete tunnels for waterflow...each of those is marked as a wash...wash 1 ..wash2 and so on...apperently they go pretty far...some buddies of mine stay at wash 40...thats like 7 miles down that bumpy a$$ road...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
if you go the back way you only have about 15 washes to pass...

ItalianStallion 11-18-2004 01:04 AM

I didn't know there was a backway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]...Maybe you better get me a map on Friday

Raptor660Fam 11-18-2004 01:37 AM

I didn't know there was a backway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]...Maybe you better get me a map on Friday
sounds good... i will

Dfitz 11-18-2004 07:34 PM

Raptor660Fam: Do you have a good map of Glamis?

Raptor660Fam 11-18-2004 09:10 PM

There is a good one at glamisonline.com... I have a good map of where we park.

snakeboxing 11-21-2004 11:32 AM

Looking for the best route from Tucson, AZ to Glamis
(1st time) Looking for Wash 13
Should I take I-8 or I-10 to 78