Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

LTE versus Barker pipes

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LTE versus Barker pipes

Originally posted by: ItalianStallion
I should bring out some White Lightning so you two can get in a couple of practice runs
What is this "White Lightning" that you speak of????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Ron..I'll let you ride her and you can check the pipes for yourself...
Cool![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RoostKing
I will probably head out there to watch and play ride the piped and tired 400ex.. Depends on weather!

RoostKing...

Hopefully the weather will permit. Been awhile since I've seen the infamous Roostking! Where's the Shee?

Old 01-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RodSmith32
I should bring out some White Lightning so you two can get in a couple of practice runs
What is this "White Lightning" that you speak of????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Nothing yet...It's my wifes White piped Z-400..Stock with a Sparks pipe...Honest...nuthin fancy...She just started drag racing about a week ago and fell in LOVE...She ain't fast but she has fun and has ALOT to learn...Hopefully she can make it out on Sunday so you pros can teach me and her a few things...All I do is yell..... HIT THE GAS AND DON"T LET OFF......No wonder I don't get it much anymore.

Old 01-06-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

white lightning is MOONSHINE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] as far as I know... keeps you warm in the belly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Nothing yet...It's my wifes White piped Z-400..Stock with a Sparks pipe...Honest...nuthin fancy...She just started drag racing about a week ago and fell in LOVE...She ain't fast but she has fun and has ALOT to learn...Hopefully she can make it out on Sunday so you pros can teach me and her a few things...All I do is yell..... HIT THE GAS AND DON"T LET OFF......No wonder I don't get it much anymore.
Too bad my wife's gotta work on Sunday. We could pit them against each other. Mine's pretty timid as well when it comes to crank'in up the throttle. My mild 416EX(34 RWHP on Kenz dyno) would give "White Lightning" a challenge.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Range Rover

[/quote]Too bad my wife's gotta work on Sunday. We could pit them against each other. Mine's pretty timid as well when it comes to crank'in up the throttle. My mild 416EX(34 RWHP on Kenz dyno) would give "White Lightning" a challenge.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

Now I'm pissed my bike didn't make anywhere near 34rwhp!!

Old 01-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

Too bad my wife's gotta work on Sunday. We could pit them against each other. Mine's pretty timid as well when it comes to crank'in up the throttle. My mild 416EX(34 RWHP on Kenz dyno) would give "White Lightning" a challenge.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

Now I'm pissed my bike didn't make anywhere near 34rwhp!![/quote]

Yeah, it was probably more like 54 huh?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]