Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

kenz cycle 450's take out big bores @ sicily island

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kenz cycle 450's take out big bores @ sicily island

H- The DS that cleaned up on all the quads there was Dsmike. He beat EVERYQUAD there. None of the banshees faired well. The final round was DSmike vs Dollarbillz old rappy. Dollarbillz launched the final race against DSmike on NOS and stood his quad straight up and busted the fitting off the nos bottle. I went to run velocityraptors TunedX1 and succeded 3 out 3 and busted my clutch. It was fun But COLD.

That DS was probably the fastest non turboed DS anywhere at that time. I had seen him take down some well built pammi 760 at that time in other places. The owner of that quad figured out how to make major HP at over 10k rpm at a time most raptors and DS were lucky to max out at 8000 rpm. He was also running a override tranny. If my memory is right the DS was way down on power that day because of broke piston rings.

Old 03-01-2005, 01:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I already said I misinterpreted my conversation with Ken. I dont need anybody to back track for me, as I have already straightened out the whole issue. Which i might add you would never do, considering your BS you have slung at other builders for years.

1BadRaptor. Who are you again?!

RoostKing...

Old 03-01-2005, 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

Everybody just show at Snake-Hunt April 1st and 2nd and settle it on the sand

A place where everyone's builder's can shine or have it handed to them

I do not claim to do one or the other, but will be ready to see some sorted out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

14, let's get the facts in order. You did'nt win Anything. But the Big Excuse as to why you lost award. You were beat by everything there including Jays quad with a different rider. Yes DSmike was fast but if you remember and weren't to busy hiding from the Robertson 727 you raced and stopped quarter track and turned off do to the fact of already bein half tracked. DSmike and the 727 were trading wins. you went and hid in your truck. Hiding is what you do best. I got the pics of them bikes trading wins and you know it. You have a 57 hp Stock Carb olda$$ broken down 686 that has won nothing.LOL!!!!!!! You can't even win at home turf. Internet Racer! At least post the truth.

Old 03-01-2005, 01:54 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Yeah right Klown!! Keep up the good work!! Maybe one of these days you will even own a 4 stroke.

Internet racer.

Old 03-01-2005, 08:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree that you guys are fast with those rappys..........I still think, if people show up, the preds will be right there in the action. Doug's 574cc pred, and his new(still working the kinks out I'm sure) 627cc stroker are pretty hard pulling bikes. It would be interesting!!!

Old 03-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

if i remember correctly and watching the Vids zombie is right..
Jay and Zombie both have bad A$$ rappys and i myself saw craycraft get beat...was through vids but i saw them get beat..

no offence 14 but...
Looks like 14mins is the builder of 1000 plus quads. I have talked to plenty of guys that planned on building there raptors in the past. So my knowlege is as good as turning a wrench or porting one. lol
i thought Bob built the motors??

Old 03-01-2005, 12:27 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 14mins
H- I do not care who goes where to do what. I did not see the point in ubtrun driving 1000 miles to race zoombie. I have done that in the past. I was basing that on where we ran when we got there. (some trail at a dealership) and forgot that genoa was a different spot. I am sure that there will be some good quads there. I will not be making the trip. Been there done that and came home with the gold.

Looks like 14mins is the builder of 1000 plus quads. I have talked to plenty of guys that planned on building there raptors in the past. So my knowlege is as good as turning a wrench or porting one. lol

Kenz- Good job of back tracking to keep the egg from smearing all over the Klowns face.
14 -Kenz didnt back track at all,we never said we built those motors,we did how ever help with the head work and cam timing,thats just a small part in the set up.Its too bad, thats the 1st time you have ever said Good and Kenz in the same sentence,any ways all is good between all parties.Cant wait till ALEDO.

Old 03-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

All this fighting makes me wish my bike was back together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I miss all the racing and bickering...always a good time(clean fun of course)

Old 03-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Pro Rider

i love seeing 14mins posts. hes so "mature"

Quick Reply: kenz cycle 450's take out big bores @ sicily island