ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   Why some people say it is difficult to do the oil/gas mixing for a 2 stroke that does not have oil injection? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/196632-why-some-people-say-difficult-do-oil-gas-mixing-2-stroke-does-not-have-oil-injection.html)

ehlitdew 03-22-2005 12:05 AM

Why some people say it is difficult to do the oil/gas mixing for a 2 stroke that does not have oil injection?

Why some people say it is difficult to do the oil/gas mixing for a 2 stroke that does not have oil injection?

For example, blaster and banshee: just do the oil/gas mixing in 5 plastic jars and keep them and write on the jars that they are already have been mixed. So every time you need gas, just take one these 5 babies and shake it and fill your 2 stroke, easy ha.

I am sick and tired of people telling me it is difficult to do the oil/gas mixing.

What do you think?

2004LEBANSHEE 03-22-2005 12:37 PM

Because people are lazy POS. But id rather them not want to because there isn't a bike around that will beat me that doesnt have to mix. So the more lazy people the better.

JakalWarrior 03-22-2005 01:30 PM

I was having trouble with it too until I found my ratio cup again. Somehow it got mixed in with the measuring cups in the cupboard.

NBake 03-22-2005 02:21 PM

it was a little pain at first, but now i got a measurein cup and its easy. the only pita is i gotta make sure i get 93 octane for my bike

bombest 03-22-2005 02:26 PM

Its just being consistent. Separate Gas Cans and consistent mix ratios. I look at it as "Special Fuel" for that "Special" bike.

emeraldisleatv 03-22-2005 05:24 PM

Theres no big deal with measuring out some oil, pouring it in a can of petrol and shaking. What does it take when you get used to it, 3min, whats that just so you can kick some ass (or in some cases get you'r own ass kicked! lol)

ehlitdew 03-22-2005 11:57 PM

I already told them if you can not have 5 ready mixed cans for whatever reasons, at least get 3 ready mixed cans.

RaceWarrior350 03-23-2005 12:02 AM

how hard is it to put a 32 oz bottle of mc1 in with 5 gallons of premium?? and o yea shake, that took what 30 seconds?