Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

raptor +2 a-arms, are they too wide for woods/trail riding?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default raptor +2 a-arms, are they too wide for woods/trail riding?

Originally posted by: 1BAD250R
Gee what do you know....another argument on these forumns insinuated by Maddog. I sure didn't see that coming. = sarcasm
First off, learn what insinuated means...

Second, bite me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I removed it when I saw my mistake.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: maddog56
Gee what do you know....another argument on these forumns insinuated by Maddog. I sure didn't see that coming. = sarcasm
First off, learn what insinuated means...

Second, bite me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO i didnt even read it as insinuated. Shows how well i read. i thought he said instigated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good catch Mad"ashell"Dog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Say maybe you could add a link to a free dictionary in your signature too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

To insinuate means to suggest....as in you were suggesting an argumnet without directly doing so. Having a 3.7 GPA at Florida State University while majoring in journalism allows me to use an extensive vocabulry like that!

Old 05-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thats nice, good for you. Maybe you can explain to my dumb **** how its possible to "suggest" an argument??? I can insunuate that you are wrong, but I dont know how to insunuate that we should argue about it...

Old 05-20-2005, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe we could get back to helping who posted this thread by answering his question. But you suggested an argument with the statement that you later edited out....I read it before you edited it. Lets keep these forumns productive.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Mad"DaInstigator"Dog has a poiint here. Back when i went to schoo we didnt get learned on non of them thar fancy words. We was edumunacted about literal words. Like To Start an argument or End an argument. that thar insinuation stuff just to far out there. What happend to good ol' boy english?

OFC... Thinks Boss Hog outta Teach English at Florida State [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2005, 08:20 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Maybe we could get back to helping who posted this thread by answering his question. But you suggested an argument with the statement that you later edited out....I read it before you edited it. Lets keep these forumns productive.
LMAO thats mad"editermen"dogs style. start chit and then edit his trail [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] he is smooth like that. however All Boosh71's questions was answered on the first page. so anypages thereafter will be to just flood his inbox and talk chit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

OFC enjoys flooding inbox's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2005, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

Boosh71, sorry your thread got turned into this. Go to burgardcycle.com though, you should like what you see.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider

And I removed it when OFC posted what he did and brought my error to my attention. Thats the reason I removed it, because I made an error which I admitted to twice and I'm sorry for. If you dont get that I dont know what to tell you. But its ok if you dont know how to insinuate an argument, I dont either.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

HSD Racing has +1/+1 a arms for around 650 with a lot of great options.

Edit:HSD

You get to pick upper and lower finishes with all kinds of nice colors (most free). They are a little cheaper on ebay.

Old 05-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Now you know 1bad250r... I know a few YFZ's that would be willin to woop you 250rs *** for bein a naughty biatch...

Quick Reply: raptor +2 a-arms, are they too wide for woods/trail riding?