to all raptor 700 ownerz

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default to all raptor 700 ownerz

Ie roed u rapter 700 in thu duenz fer u wiel and ie had noe praablim riedeeng weeleez aul oever thu plaes. aultthoe ie ried weele aan u pees uv puep rapter 660 soe yue noe eneethheeng iz eezeeyer than that. yue waant tue weelee, 400 eks or 450r iz thu tikit.

Old 12-09-2005, 01:33 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

***** would feel right at home in this thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
***** would feel right at home in this thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
shuryarite...

Old 12-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Range Rover

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE hay evreebodee, its me, *****!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I wuz told my frendz wer in her todae so I wantd to sae hy!!

Howdee freeto bandeeto![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] itz good to sea sum peepul in the plase wher yuu kan hav gud serials like Wheetabicks and hav Wimpees hamburgrz. Mmmmmmmmmm guuuuuuddd! ***** likd eenglund wen he waz sent ther for sokker kamp. my problem tho wus I kept kiking the wrong ballz and evreeebodee kept falling down and grabing their groyns.

I don get it, they sed to kik the balz in the golz, wich i thot wuz werd but sed ok. Then thy got rilly mad at ***** and sent me hoam.

Oh well, now I see you lik to weelie. So duz *****!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] U kan see me weelie my ateecee 90 in my pikshurs.

Bloop

BBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP thats ***** inthe doonz!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wherz *****?

O, Therz *****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: motox26
Wherz *****?

O, Therz *****[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
***** is da man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2005, 02:14 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: 3WheelWilly
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE hay evreebodee, its me, *****!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I wuz told my frendz wer in her todae so I wantd to sae hy!!

Howdee freeto bandeeto![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] itz good to sea sum peepul in the plase wher yuu kan hav gud serials like Wheetabicks and hav Wimpees hamburgrz. Mmmmmmmmmm guuuuuuddd! ***** likd eenglund wen he waz sent ther for sokker kamp. my problem tho wus I kept kiking the wrong ballz and evreeebodee kept falling down and grabing their groyns.

I don get it, they sed to kik the balz in the golz, wich i thot wuz werd but sed ok. Then thy got rilly mad at ***** and sent me hoam.

Oh well, now I see you lik to weelie. So duz *****!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] U kan see me weelie my ateecee 90 in my pikshurs.

Bloop

BBBBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP thats ***** inthe doonz!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Glad to see you here willie!! LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK........where the hell is the translate button at??????????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We need a big red stamp that says "SPUN". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I mean aahhhh.....

Wee NeaD A big read stamp tat saze "SPUNNERZ"

Old 12-09-2005, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

What is the deal with *****? Im lost here..

Quick Reply: to all raptor 700 ownerz