ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   yamaha bear tracker wire diagram (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/229178-yamaha-bear-tracker-wire-diagram.html)

kings 01-28-2006 11:10 PM

yamaha bear tracker wire diagram

any one know where i can get a yamaha bear tracker wire diagram

Speedy2222 01-28-2006 11:20 PM

yes

Speedy2222 01-28-2006 11:25 PM

this may work....

try this.. hope this is what you wanted.

hondabuster 01-29-2006 01:12 AM

What year?

kings 01-29-2006 01:50 AM

It is a 2001 and i need a wire digram that shows the color of the wires and where they go to becasue i have a light blue and a green/blue wire that are not connected. The lights are really dim and the eletric start will not work, none of the nutreul lights or reverse light work on the panel with the key.

hondabuster 01-29-2006 02:27 AM

Sorry, I have the timberwolf wiring diagrams, but thought i had the beartracker.

They are probably similar enough though. On the timberwolf..the blue wire is between the light switch and the tail light.
The green /blue is between the reverse light and the reverse switch.

Hopefully someone else comes to the rescue.
I sent a PM

kings 01-31-2006 08:45 PM

same here when it gets to the air box the two wires are hanging does it show where they plug in is it possible you could scan it and send it to me the digram through email maybe. because the pull start broke off and i need to fix this so

hondabuster 02-01-2006 04:53 PM

I sent a PM

jeff0319 12-23-2011 06:20 PM

2001 Yamaha Bear Tracker

I recently bought my son a 2001 Bear Tracker. The thing has been running ok. We ran into a problem recently with the electric starter not working. The neutral light would not come on and the starter would not work. After looking around, a wire was hanging down on the left side of the machine. It is a green wire so I assumed it was a ground. When you touch it to metal, the neutral light comes on and the electric starter works. I could not find where it was originally attached, so I put a connector on it and attached it to the frame. Now, everything works, but the neutral light stays on constantly. Is this going to hurt anything? Where should this wire be attached? Does anyone have a wiring diagram? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

SeniorCitizen 12-25-2011 03:27 PM

This is not the year you want - 2 years earlier - but should be the same
This drives me crazy - I have provided links to many manuals - on several forums -Once in
while I get a TNX but I see tons of downloads. End of rant :-)
I hope this helps !
Merry Xmas

1999 BEAR TRACKER YFM250X.pdf