Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Fastest Bone Stock Quad?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 10:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fastest Bone Stock Quad?

Originally posted by: 4FITTY
I have owned a Zilla and it WILL beat a LE Pred no problem I have a 06 trx 450 and it dyno's at 39.9 bone stock with pump gas So I dont know where you get 33-35 hp I also know for a fact it will beat a pred in a drag race And if you want to call the HRC kit stock it has a best of 45.5 on a dyno with the kit I still think the Zilla will beat my TRX even with the HRC kit
Well think what you want about your honda. Those bikes are fast but stock for stock the predator is just plain faster. I will give the honda the fact that it will beat most other bikes like the yamaha 450 from the factory. Why dont you call hardrock motorsports they make parts for both bikes. In fact the owner owns both a honda and predator and he will tell you first hand his preddy is just plain faster. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I find the facts a little more inspiring. Fiction can be fun though!!!!!!!!LOL

Old 02-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Saw the new ltr450 today and this has to be the fastest stock bike period made. Wait until you see this thing move!

Old 02-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: predator311
I have owned a Zilla and it WILL beat a LE Pred no problem I have a 06 trx 450 and it dyno's at 39.9 bone stock with pump gas So I dont know where you get 33-35 hp I also know for a fact it will beat a pred in a drag race And if you want to call the HRC kit stock it has a best of 45.5 on a dyno with the kit I still think the Zilla will beat my TRX even with the HRC kit
Well think what you want about your honda. Those bikes are fast but stock for stock the predator is just plain faster. I will give the honda the fact that it will beat most other bikes like the yamaha 450 from the factory. Why dont you call hardrock motorsports they make parts for both bikes. In fact the owner owns both a honda and predator and he will tell you first hand his preddy is just plain faster. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I find the facts a little more inspiring. Fiction can be fun though!!!!!!!!LOL
Maybe faster than the 04 05 trx But not the 06 trx Im sorry but a predator will never burst my bubble I know for a fact my trx will beat a stock predator If predators were fast they would be quad of choice for alot of riders So face the facts they are NOT ! SORRY....LOL

Old 02-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

PREDS ARN'T THE FASTEST THING OUT THERE GET IT IN YOUR HEAD YOUR PISSING ME OFF

Old 02-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: DavidLT250S
Take a deep breath buddy we are talking about quads not who has the better looking girlfriend!!!!!!!LOL People on here get so upset. So what your bike will always be slower than someone elses. Apparently not only do the yamaha boys get down right butt hurt but so do the honda boys. Ha Ha. Its been proven in the magazines that the honda has the slight advantage on the yamaha from the factory but I know I easily beat one over and over again the first time I took my bike out and fully got on it. Why dont you guys man up and give us some hard proof. Everyone wants to believe they have the biggest baddest thing out there and Ill tell you right now someone will always be faster, lighter, better looking, etc etc.. So get over it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-05-2006, 03:07 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: predator311
Originally posted by: DavidLT250S
Take a deep breath buddy we are talking about quads not who has the better looking girlfriend!!!!!!!LOL People on here get so upset. So what your bike will always be slower than someone elses. Apparently not only do the yamaha boys get down right butt hurt but so do the honda boys. Ha Ha. Its been proven in the magazines that the honda has the slight advantage on the yamaha from the factory but I know I easily beat one over and over again the first time I took my bike out and fully got on it. Why dont you guys man up and give us some hard proof. Everyone wants to believe they have the biggest baddest thing out there and Ill tell you right now someone will always be faster, lighter, better looking, etc etc.. So get over it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You want hard proof come to Chico and then you can post what the crack of my azz looks like because thats all you will see from the Lame Edition Pretender 500....LOL....Get over it

Old 02-05-2006, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

You want hard proof come to Chico and then you can post what the crack of my azz looks like because thats all you will see from the Lame Edition Pretender 500....LOL....Get over it
My poor ol' DS650, stock by the way, beats predators. That's with my big butt on the DS and an anorexic on the predator. The new class of 450s are a bit harder to beat. Do they still make predators?

I'd think that your Outlander 800 would kick butt on a 300 foot drag. I've ridden one and it had all kinds of power.

Old 02-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

You want hard proof come to Chico and then you can post what the crack of my azz looks like because thats all you will see from the Lame Edition Pretender 500....LOL....Get over it[/quote]

Sweet dude Ill hop in my truck and drive 16 hours so that all you honda boys can get justification. LOL. Some people just dont get it. Maybe Ill go out and buy a blaster and that will be the fastest bike. Again eveyone thinks they have the fastest bike. The 700r guys think they know. The yamaha 450 guys think they know and the honda boys think they know. Ive raced both the yamahas and beat them both. I dont think the honda would be much different. Again all you gents need to remember we are talking stock for stock. The Le predator has the advantage of coming with 42whp from the factory. Just deal with it you will lose.

Old 02-05-2006, 11:34 AM
Range Rover

predator =poo poo

Old 02-05-2006, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

i'm a polaris man and there's at least 3 stock bikes faster than the fastest pred. and a stock 450r can't beat a stock yfz450 either.

Quick Reply: Fastest Bone Stock Quad?