ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   Whats the highest you've gotten? (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/240316-whats-highest-youve-gotten.html)

OneFlyCowboy 05-24-2006 11:20 PM

Whats the highest you've gotten?

Originally posted by: TractorPacker

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I got pretty High while on my quad before at cowcamp

Yeah.. This one time, At Cowcamp, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

hellyeh 05-25-2006 12:01 AM

To quote the great Sam Kinnison " I was so high i passed God , God's like HEY , HEY what are you doing ? Hooooott ........... Too bad God " LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That was a great line for those that are fans .

TractorPacker 05-25-2006 12:16 AM

Originally posted by: hellyeh
To quote the great Sam Kinnison " I was so high i passed God , God's like HEY , HEY what are you doing ? Hooooott ........... Too bad God " LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That was a great line for those that are fans .
He was great.... You get too drunk, you get too high, you stat too late......THATS WHY THEY CALL IT A PARTY!

scootergptx 05-25-2006 08:07 AM

The highest I've ever gotten on my atv.

This one time at band camp...

AHRCSR 05-25-2006 12:40 PM

I've gotten the wheels equal to about 6 ft. on a grizz....don't try that at home....it didn't tear it up but it bottomed out sooooooooooooooooooooooooo rough

smuznu 05-25-2006 02:04 PM

I've gotten about 9 feet of air before. I was jumping over my wife's 250ex......My raptor lands a lot softer now that I have YFZ 450 front shocks.

Smuznu

OneFlyCowboy 05-25-2006 02:51 PM

Launched a razerback dune one time and things went bad.. 10' over the peak and i landed better than 50' verticle down the backside sideways. busted the balljoints on the right front, deebeaded all 4 tires and it was a tumbling race to the bottom between me and the quad.. Luckily my Ninja skills kicking the quad I out slide it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] no injuries. just a beat up quad 9 miles from camp or so.

motox26 05-25-2006 03:21 PM

Don't know how high I've been, but I attemted a 80' tripple and came up a little short.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

OneFlyCowboy 05-25-2006 03:30 PM

60' date with gravity sure woke my ass up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I like to go for distance rather than height anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

deanz400 05-25-2006 04:39 PM

If your talking starting height to the bottom , jumped off the side of a sand pit with the ground dropping faster then I was , but finally caught up to it towards the bottom , felt like a roller coaster ride probably 30 plus feet of air time .