Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I'm back, New Pics & mods...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm back, New Pics & mods...

Hello everyone!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have finished moving and have gotten settled into my new place. I also got to put my new handguards on my warrior a few days ago. I got the acerbis flag handguards and the aluminum ATV mounts. Yeah, they were EXPENSIVE AS HE!!, but, I LOVE the look of them and the way tey match the colors of my quad. The mount kit was $50 and the guards were $25. I also got the chance to pull off my grab bar and bend it back down and repaint it. I HATED the yellow paint that was on it when I got the quad. I used Dupli-color Metallic Graphite. I also re-painted my front bumper awhile back but I forgot to mention it until now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I used the same paint on it. I have updated my bio and I have some new pics up of my quad. Check them out and let me know what ya think![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Jack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Looks good man. Keep up the good work. And welcome home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

X2 ^^

Old 11-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JLsparky7
Looks good man. Keep up the good work. And welcome home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think it looks cool myself.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I love my new place!!! I can ride here all day and NEVER hit the same area twice!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Some of the trails here have heavy brush crossing the trail in spots. The handguards have done an A1 job so far protecting my hands, and I can't stop looking at them, man, these things really set my warrior off!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks for the kind words, keep 'em comming!!!

Jack

Old 11-10-2006, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah... I also wanted to add that installing the handguards was a HUGE pain in the ****. I had to cut thease long headless bolt things down to fit my quad, then I had to tighten down 10 nuts per side!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] But they look so cool, it made all the hard work worth it when I stood back and looked at them on the Warrior for the first time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Jack

Old 11-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Range Rover

Looks good. paint the headlight guard and wheel hubs to match the shock springs. That will look sweet!

P.S. I had the same exhaust my old Warrior. Sounded awsome!