Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Best all around pipe for 2005 Raptor 350 SE?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 12:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best all around pipe for 2005 Raptor 350 SE?

If you'd like to supply a link to the BEST slip on pipe on the market for my '05 Raptor350 SE, it'd be greatly appreciated because I'm batting zero with you right now! lol

Old 08-22-2006, 02:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

Which White Brothers slip-on would be the best for me?

Old 08-22-2006, 03:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i already told you... HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF HMF

:-D

Old 08-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

LOL,

Anybody that gets their HMF loves them. The only complaint I have ever heard about an HMF is it is a little loud, as with most aftermarket pipes, but you can put in a quiet core and make them a lot quieter.

This guy sells them on ebay and is very reliable. (I bought my candy red HMF from him.) His price includes the free shipping and also a color upgrade.

HMF slip on with free color upgrade.

Here is a link to the HMF web page. You can look at all the colors you can get the Sport Series HMF pipe in there.

HMF

Old 08-22-2006, 07:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

Alright guys. I guess I'll go with the HMF but if there is something better out there for only like $20-$50 more let me know.

Old 08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Evasiveone
LOL,

Anybody that gets their HMF loves them. The only complaint I have ever heard about an HMF is it is a little loud, as with most aftermarket pipes, but you can put in a quiet core and make them a lot quieter.

This guy sells them on ebay and is very reliable. (I bought my candy red HMF from him.) His price includes the free shipping and also a color upgrade.

Here is a link to the HMF web page. You can look at all the colors you can get the Sport Series HMF pipe in there.

HMF

ooooh.. Thats no good.. That will definatey surpass the noise pollution limit for my area, i'm pushing it as is... I'm going to need something silenced.. I'm going to go with the FMF titanium 4 silencer. Thanks for the help guys.

Old 08-22-2006, 11:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: Aaron25
LOL,

HMF

ooooh.. Thats no good.. That will definatey surpass the noise pollution limit for my area, i'm pushing it as is... I'm going to need something silenced.. I'm going to go with the FMF titanium 4 silencer. Thanks for the help guys.

well if you're pushing it as it is.. you better not even change it...

UNLESS you buy the quiet core insert for an HMF .. i know unless i am ON IT it's about the same level as stock and idles quieter

Old 08-22-2006, 11:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
LOL,

HMF

UNLESS you buy the quiet core insert for an HMF .. i know unless i am ON IT it's about the same level as stock and idles quieter
You wouldnt happen to work for HMF, would you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2006, 11:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
LOL,

HMF

You wouldnt happen to work for HMF, would you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

if i did i prolly wouldn't of paid $200 for my pipe :-D