Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

banshee or 450

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default banshee or 450

Well i only lose to shees that are over 500cc and in the 6-7 mill range other then that the Stage 3 725cc Drag DS's and I we just like to get them out there to waste their alcohol

Old 09-16-2006, 04:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default banshee or 450

Well i only lose to shees that are over 500cc and in the 6-7 mill range other then that the Stage 3 725cc Drag DS's and I we just like to get them out there to waste their alcohol
YFZracer12...Well kiddo..You just showed how young and dumb you are....Iv got one stock strock shee in the shop Ill run you title for title...Your in Nebraska...We will be at Little sahara on oct 19-22...Im Calling you out kiddo..Iv seen you run your mouth to many times on here...Its not that far for you to come...I want to see this bad *** yfz you keep running your mouth about...And after i sand blast you with the stock stroke banshee..Ill show you what are CUB shee will do...So ill be looking for a fast YFZ at sahara...

Old 09-16-2006, 05:34 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default banshee or 450

Originally posted by: way2fst
Originally posted by: YFZracer12
Stay with the LTR more reliable, dont have to mix gas, like u said donthave to change plugs so often, can beat alot more quads with the 450 then you will with a banshee (if the shee is stock or mild stock) when jetting dont have to mess with both carbs to get them both dialed in correctly
- mixing gas aint so bad
- plugs arent too expesive
- beating others only matters in racing

something to think about-

$ 7000 for a ltr450

$3000 for a decent banshee, and u have 4k in your pocket...

on one side is a bone stock ltr on the other is an elka suspended, fire breathing, full race banshee

now make a choice
thats exactly what im thinking and with the banshee its not like its something everyone will have in here in the near future where as all the manufacturers are making 450's

Old 09-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default banshee or 450

Originally posted by: RaBBiT27
Originally posted by: way2fst
Originally posted by: YFZracer12
Stay with the LTR more reliable, dont have to mix gas, like u said donthave to change plugs so often, can beat alot more quads with the 450 then you will with a banshee (if the shee is stock or mild stock) when jetting dont have to mess with both carbs to get them both dialed in correctly
- mixing gas aint so bad
- plugs arent too expesive
- beating others only matters in racing

something to think about-

$ 7000 for a ltr450

$3000 for a decent banshee, and u have 4k in your pocket...

on one side is a bone stock ltr on the other is an elka suspended, fire breathing, full race banshee

now make a choice
thats exactly what im thinking and with the banshee its not like its something everyone will have in here in the near future where as all the manufacturers are making 450's
ill make a deal ill come to lil sahara with 3 bikes gf's z-440, the 470 stroker, and last but not least the Ron Woods stage 3 HPR 725cc Drag DS ill start with the 440 if u beat that ill go back up get the DS if you beat that ill get the fastest bike we got the stroker sound like a deal cuze i wont lose with the DS it was built by The Bom and the motor looks stock but i promise its not Ive beat (Dirtworx's) 7mill complete Drag shee run after run and theres a guy down at lil sahara that has a shop in wynokia people call him "LIL JIMMY" and he has the fastest shee in town and usually the fastest there on the weekends and i walked him by about 5 bike links Jeff (The Bom), scott (choosetolose04), and myself have and i promise the fastest stock frame drag DS's on the planet

Old 09-16-2006, 09:38 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default banshee or 450

All right boys just get the tape measure out and see who's is bigger lol

Old 09-16-2006, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default banshee or 450

i wont lose everyone told choosetolose (scott) that he was phoney and he wasnt as fast as he said he was, well when scott a very good friend of mine got here no one would line up with him everyone would try to hang out in the back. then there was some mouthy guy there saying thats theres no one fast there and scott told him lets race and the guy couldnt even ride his own bike he had to ride someone elses but he still go beat

all i have to say is lets race ill have the target on my back

Old 09-17-2006, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default banshee or 450

YFZracer12...LMFAO..I Know Scott Well Iv seen the spider bike run..It is the fastest stock DS there is.....If you want me to bring out the VERY big guns i will...AustinOneals CrayCraft 760 Stoker will be there...But Now thats a diffent story...I was talking about your Little YFZ your always talking about....But if you wanna play big guns we can do that too....

Old 09-17-2006, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default banshee or 450

It sounds to me that you want the 450 but cant afford it. Thats an expensive bike for a 15 year old.

A properly tuned and operated 2 stroke doesnt foul plugs. If its too rich, and or, the rider just puts around, then it will foul plugs.

You have to buy 2 of everything for a Banshee. A set of Toomey pipes will run you $500-600.

The 450 is new, so everything is expensive for that as well.

If it was me, id get the Banshee. $1000 spent on the Banshee can get you pipes, filter, rejet, twist throttle, possibly porting if you shop around. This will smoke a 450 with intake\exhaust and programmer.

Just an example, FMF has a 4.1 Titanium exhuast with a chip(similar to Yosh Cherry bomb) for $650. That does not even include an intake. You can get cheaper of course.

Old 09-17-2006, 04:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default banshee or 450

banshee's respond wayyy better to mods...

port and polish + toomey pipes = like 18 horsepower gain!

Old 09-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default banshee or 450

well im not looking to put alot of money into mods except amybe like nerf bars, new tires, handelbars, and just stuff that need to be replaced but maybe ill do some intake-exhaust but probly not much for like port and polish because thats when things start getting expensive for me

Quick Reply: banshee or 450