Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guiness Book Of Records Longest ATV Wheelie

dang ...
that is along time

Old 01-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

When you are goin around 60-70 mph in a wheelie, it doesnt seem like a long time. You are usually concentrating on keeping the front end up, but on the yfz, it does that concetrating for you, once it comes up you have to fight it to get it back down =P. I usually kick it in the rear brake.

Old 01-19-2007, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!

Originally posted by: fasterthanyou22
I may wanna look into that 4.2 gallon gas tank, cause if i can find a strait away or even some hilly slightly curved roads ill do one forever 1st through 5th gear. Ive already done a wheelies for longer than 3 miles. Im gonna be getting some video of one of them up on here soon, once a warmer non anus chapping day comes along. I was talking to my friends about doing it at the bonneville salt flats, i could do one all the way across that thing. I would mount 2 bottles of water to the side of my helmet with tubes coming down from them to my mouth though....i would get thirsty =/
Let me know if you go, maybe Ill meet you there and we can duel it out![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I think to actually get the record you have to do it twice, which is not that big of a deal. How big are the Bonneville Salt Flats anyway?

Old 01-19-2007, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

I think it is like a 10 mile flat, but im not sure ill have to look it up. If i can get there sometime i will go for the record =D. Im gonna get one of those thirsty helmets rigged up and put a patent on it. Haha.

Old 01-19-2007, 12:09 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Not sure if it's DOT or Snell rated, but is this a good helmet for that?

Old 01-19-2007, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

Hahaha, that would be badass to where that out there. That will be my base that i will work aroud.

Old 01-19-2007, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

i'd say see if you can get incontact with the right people and i get u could get some airtime to do it, best braging rights!!

Old 01-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!

Originally posted by: fasterthanyou22
I think it is like a 10 mile flat, but im not sure ill have to look it up. If i can get there sometime i will go for the record =D. Im gonna get one of those thirsty helmets rigged up and put a patent on it. Haha.
While you're getting that patent on that drink helmet, how about making one for me that will hold a ham sandwich, too. Maybe have a device on it that will liquify the sandwich so I can eat it through a straw while Im beating that wheelie record.

Old 01-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Range Rover

The longest wheelie i did lasted for 3 mins and 16 seconds at 95kph on my vforce on the highway near my home strait away. which roughly works out to 5.17 km or 3.12 miles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

You did a wheelie that long on one of those??????? Dude, go to the salt flats and we will make you a category for longest wheelie on a V FORCE. lol....I wanna go down there and break the somebitchin record man...im itchin to do it. And havent you ever seen that burger king chicken fry comercial with the nascar driver? Sandwiches dont work.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Guiness Book Of Records Longest ATV Wheelie