Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I'm puzzled what should i do

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 01:26 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm puzzled what should i do

I am 16 and could care less if i get a car. I just want a nice atv to ride. I have
a 1994 warrior that is getting put back together (still) that was bored to a 360cc, and the head is going to be ported and polished, and i don't know if i want to make the warrior nicer, or save up all stinking summer to get a 450 atv or a raptor. And yes i have thought about getting a banshee but my step dad said if i get another 2-stroke he is not having anything to deal with it and if it breaks i'll have to fix it. So i was wondering if i should fix the warrior up nice or if i should leave it the way it is and save up all summer to get a 450 or a raptor.

By the way please don't recomend getting any 2-strokes because I can't get one,
and another thing is I can't sell the warrior and put the money towards another atv because my uncle was extremely generous and gave it to me as a gift

Old 03-29-2008, 08:59 AM
Pro Rider
I ride, because football, basketball, and baseball only uses one ball!

I would keep the Warrior and get a car. Chicks don't like it when you pick them up for a date on a Warrior..............although I've done it a few times.

Be happy with what you have - it's free and paid for. We humans are never satisfied. We always want something bigger, better, & faster. You can have a lot of fun on a Warrior. I had the slowest bike in our group for a long time and I earned their respect by learning how to ride better to keep up with them on the trails. Even the fastest YFZ450 could not leave me in the woods. So just step your game up and ride the **** out of that 350.

Old 03-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>I would keep the Warrior and get a car. Chicks don't like it when you pick them up for a date on a Warrior..............although I've done it a few times. </end quote></div>
Ha ha ha ha, now that right there is funny!!!
Raptor450 is giving you very good advice, I would take it.