ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community (https://atvconnection.com/forums/)
-   Yamaha (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/)
-   -   "Scooby", this is for you big man. (https://atvconnection.com/forums/yamaha/80047-scooby-you-big-man.html)

velocityraptor 11-10-2002 11:43 PM

"Scooby", this is for you big man.

Via my last post where you seem concerned with my "60"hp machine doing well and are in doubt. All I have to say is bring it! You come to me punk, because I'm not as worried about your machine as you are with mine.

I Will be at HEADWORKS PARK in GENOA, NE on this coming SATURDAY AND SUNDAY were we can race 300', 660', and 1400' flat sand drags. I'll let you be the first quote unquote "big dog" to race "TUNED x2" And you will not win! AND I WONT BE RUNNING NOS OR TURBO.

THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW I WONT EVEN NEED "TUNED X2" TO BEAT YOUR @SS IN 300'

swytak 11-10-2002 11:52 PM

WOW, things are getting uglier by the minute as we await FSW's!

LMAO

I might have to make the trip to see this one Jay, good excuse for a "drop-off". HHhhmmmm...? lol

14mins 11-10-2002 11:58 PM

My money is on Scooby. No doubt you are fast Jay for a raptor. You should do a little research first lol

velocityraptor 11-10-2002 11:59 PM

And if your weasle ARSE will make it up for the challange I will have video to post for all to see on here. They will either see you get stomped by "TUNED x2" or see you break down which seems to be the norm.
Seems like you've beaten everyone on here but me and it's driving you nuts. If I'm so full of crap then you should have no problem coming up here to beat me.

Bring it chump, all joking aside!

YOU WILL NOT WIN!!!

velocityraptor 11-11-2002 12:02 AM

Scooby we will pay for your gas and Hotel! No excuses, bring it

Zombie66or 11-11-2002 12:03 AM

Yeah Scooby, bring it up we'll pay for gas to get here. Can that b!tch run a 300' drag? Or you need a mile or so. I hope to God you can come here. Bring all your buds with ya too, the more the Merrier. Don't be Skerred.

dsmike 11-11-2002 12:09 AM

while everyone is talking $hit i guess i can get in on the fun! i don't think any of you guys won't to race me in 300'! LOL

and yes scoobys bike is fast in 300 feet. i sure you have never rode a bike that has power to lift its self off the ground. thats why he is slow on the start. to much power not enough swingarm.HAHAHA

does any of the guys you race know what ATV CONNECTION is? why don't they speak up for you 2? those big bad bashees could get on here and tell us that you smoked them.

velocityraptor 11-11-2002 12:13 AM

Originally posted by: dsmike
while everyone is talking $hit i guess i can get in on the fun! i don't think any of you guys won't to race me in 300'! LOL

and yes scoobys bike is fast in 300 feet. i sure you have never rode a bike that has power to lift its self off the ground. thats why he is slow on the start. to much power not enough swingarm.HAHAHA

does any of the guys you race know what ATV CONNECTION is? why don't they speak up for you 2? those big bad bashees could get on here and tell us that you smoked them.

Let me guess?? If you aint on this forum you aint fast? Thats the problem, you race in a small circle and thinks nothing exits outside that circle.

14mins 11-11-2002 12:18 AM

Good point DSmike.

I am always up for a good bashing but Scooby has this place covered. I hate to say that out loud. He has spent the time, money and effort to get the job done. He was running the best i have ever seen him run to date. Watching that quad go is truly amazing.

Now me, Dollarbillz and Raptorboy673 generally run close to each other along with Chris. Nobody else has proven to be much of a challenge. When Raptorboy and Dollar hit the nos, they are gone and can not run with Scooby. (they both run Alky most of the time) The question that i have is real simple, How have you managed to get 30 MORE HP than us from your HEAD WORK????

dsmike 11-11-2002 12:19 AM

thats not what i'm saying, there are alot of people on this forum and its funny you can't find one of them to race.

it don't matter to me whos faster just racing and tring to win is fun. i lose more races than i win. but i play with alot of fast bikes