Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

i'm just sittin back thinking and i realize how much different i think about the different quads because of the forums

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i'm just sittin back thinking and i realize how much my take on different quads is now that i go to these forums

and i'm also amazed and how much worse the mags are then i thought i use to believe a lot of what they said except for i hated how they always said the shee was crap just cause the new thing was always better well now i think that there even worse and now i know so much more about different quads then i used to iv learned a lot from you guys thanks for making me more knowledgeable anyways lata
-cory

Old 12-27-2002, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default i'm just sittin back thinking and i realize how much different i think about the different quads because of the forums

I know what you mean!!!I would say ive learned 50 % of what ive learned about quads on this website

Old 12-27-2002, 11:39 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default i'm just sittin back thinking and i realize how much different i think about the different quads because of the forums

I have learned to spell using this site.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Chet Racer

Old 12-27-2002, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

hehe, i learn something new everytime i get on this site.

Old 12-28-2002, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

I have learned to spell using this site.
lol thats good you learned something

Old 12-28-2002, 02:04 AM
Trailblazer

Yeah, you can learn alot from others. Especially go fast tricks!

Old 12-28-2002, 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

All magazines are bad about that, car mags too. They hate anything that is old, even if it still does its job better than its competition for a cheaper price. Car and Driver hates the mustang, they tested a GT against a stratus and a montecarlo (all about the same price), placed the stratus ahead of it beacuse they liked its torquey V-6 even though the mustang stomped it in every way imaginable except for the lack of trendy seats and dash. Then they make a 390hp version with a 6 speed gear box and they complain about the whine of the super charger...... They do the banshee the same way, they know its way faster, more reliable, and has a better aftermarket following, but they are arseholes and make a big deal about the fact that one turns a touch better and the sear feels better on their over payed butt.

Old 12-28-2002, 11:40 AM
Pro Rider

isnt that the truth^^^

Old 12-28-2002, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider

I have learned to spell using this site.
hey! now i have an excuse not to go to school! lol.

Old 12-28-2002, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

lol i wish hey steve

Quick Reply: i'm just sittin back thinking and i realize how much different i think about the different quads because of the forums