Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

We need some AZ raptors to beat up on this weekend :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 09:59 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We need some AZ raptors to beat up on this weekend :)

Hey king so what does this Mhargrove bike have, what is it? mods? hp?
Also when will you make it out there? from what I have been reading your bike sounds fast. what hp are your pushing?
AZraptor-when are those tractors and lites going to make it out there???
who's going out there sat night? my raptor has lites my banshee dont whats a man to do??

Old 05-07-2003, 01:55 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: AZSAND
mabye you better point your blank the other way !!!!!!!!LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
did you win?

Old 05-07-2003, 02:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider

About how many feet are you guys racing?? 300 or 660 or in between

So Hargrove was king of the strip last time out? is it a 465, 505 or what?? Was the pammi 760 broke down?

There was a 505ex at snake that was fast from lots of reports.

Old 05-07-2003, 02:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes!!! my big bike was the top dog and there was a blue banshee that i was beating in the morning that was beating me at the end of the day!! and he was the only one that beat me!!! im old i lose it as the day gose on!!!

But keep in mind this was a small gathering if it were a big group i would have been farther down the food chain!!

So far the pami 760 has never broke it only gose down for scheduled maint!!! and i did knock on wood !!!
but no the pami is a awesome machine !![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2003, 02:09 AM
Range Rover

[quote]
Originally posted by: AZSAND
Yes!!! my big bike was the top dogq]]

lol. that what I like to hear - proof is in the pudding. All the craptalk here or elsewhere on the net is bull**** unless you can back your sh*t up.

Old 05-07-2003, 08:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

AZ sands Bike runs real good, as does KM Duners, Bens, CT, hell all the bikes in out little "camp" were pretty fast and looked good to boot. I didnt make that many races, my left shoulder is so jacked up right now( it now dislocates itself merely by getting jerked on. the last time I was jet skiing and dislocated my shoulder, and I didnt even wreck before it happened!) So i wussed it and only ran like 9 times. Unless they do something with that river bed( do they grade it, like for Sat. night?) i wont be out there again, unless Im justkinda chillin and watchin. Whoops for 300 + feet is not fun!

Roostking...

Old 05-07-2003, 10:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes roost king they do grade the track most of the time we were just out for a test and tune and it was nice having you out there !!so you must come again!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2003, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider

Are there going to be lights on Saturday night? I wasn't able to make it out last weekend, due to some much needed practice time at the track.....and I probably won't make it this weekend, as I will have my kiddos. BUT!!! I still want to get out there and play - my 440 needs a long strip o dirt to really wind out, though - how long is your track? Also - how far is it from - say - Litchfield Park to where you guys are running?

Old 05-07-2003, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

If I do recall correctly I think that I beat Ben's bike a few more times then he beat me. HOWEVER the track was really rough and it seemed that who ever got the better line did better. I would love to go up against his bike on a smooth graded track so there is no discrepancies. He is a good guy too. Both of us have similar mods and both of our bikes were running good.........And I need an extended swing arm in a very BAD way.

Sandhopper, I live right buy Litchfield Park and it take me about 20 mins to get there. I would say it's about 20 miles or so.

And as good as MHargrove's bike was running I think that I saw AZ take him a couple times. And the 760 ran like a champ all weekend and started on first crank every time.

Bottom line is everyone's bike ran very well and we all had a blast, the track left a lot to be desired and we tried as best we could to smooth it out. If any machine is going to have issues after the weekend it will be AZ's truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

It's 300 ft sand drags.

Old 05-07-2003, 01:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Kmduner- What have you done to your motor, you posted your mods were similiar to bens?

Quick Reply: We need some AZ raptors to beat up on this weekend :)