ATV Videos Post and view entertaining videos running the gammut from spectacular crashes to crazy stunts to everything else involving a quad.

Erik's Trail, Jericho ATV Park, Berlin, NH

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Yep, if I had the money to get up and move and get out of Massachusetts I would. I'd go for either the Moosehead area or maybe Northern NH. I'm really tired of the bizarre politics in this state.
Bring your job with you when you come to Maine guys....And don't count on any conservative strongholds. It's typical NE; a mix of both parties everywhere you go here.

Headed up to Moosehead next week.

Old 06-27-2010, 04:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by FunRide
Bring your job with you when you come to Maine guys....And don't count on any conservative strongholds. It's typical NE; a mix of both parties everywhere you go here.

Headed up to Moosehead next week.
Watch ya mean Moose?? no good for living?

Old 06-27-2010, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Watch ya mean Moose?? no good for living?
That was written by FunRide. I'm tired of Massachusetts where they are actually considering letting people decide which bathroom they go into based on their "gender identity". Basically, they want to pass and are seriously considering this. So, if a guy who "feels" he is really a woman, he can go into a lady's room. Or vice versa. I'm just picturing the perverts coming out of the woodwork on this one. I can imagine a guy who weighs 200 lbs. following my wife who is half that weight into a woman's room. This state is getting sicker by the day. And they said it wouldn't cause any changes when gay marriage was pushed through by the Mass. Supreme Court...

Old 06-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
That was written by FunRide. I'm tired of Massachusetts where they are actually considering letting people decide which bathroom they go into based on their "gender identity". Basically, they want to pass and are seriously considering this. So, if a guy who "feels" he is really a woman, he can go into a lady's room. Or vice versa. I'm just picturing the perverts coming out of the woodwork on this one. I can imagine a guy who weighs 200 lbs. following my wife who is half that weight into a woman's room. This state is getting sicker by the day. And they said it wouldn't cause any changes when gay marriage was pushed through by the Mass. Supreme Court...
Ya,that does sound pretty sick! i'd like to try out maine for a year or 2,,did you notice how the jobs are up there? if any?

Old 06-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by Troyboy68
Ya,that does sound pretty sick! i'd like to try out maine for a year or 2,,did you notice how the jobs are up there? if any?
Not sure how the job market is up there. Probably pretty good if you're a decent carpenter or tradesmen. Harsh winter is tough on structures. I wish I could still do it 40 hours a week. My back limits me to an hour or two before I have to call it quits. One of the big reasons that Maine is trying to attract ATVers is the money they bring with them. Tourism is a big industry, especially in the Moosehead area.

Old 06-28-2010, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider

Hmm maybe invest in some cabins and rent them out,i wonder what they charge per person per night.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default House in Berlin NH

Me and my wife just bought a 2nd home in Berlin NH the trails are great . The people are great you can ride the roads and go to the restaurants . The trails are never to buzy ride the wilds is the best thing That part of the state has done businesses are loving this system and we the riders are loving it more

Old 05-08-2015, 08:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

Will rent

Old 05-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

We did some of the Ride the Wilds on the western side of the trail system. It's nice that you can go from the VT/NH border all the way across into Maine. You can even ride into Maine now going by the Success Trails. Unfortunately, the first trail system in Maine isn't hooked up to any other group's trails. Would be great to ride from W. NH all the way to the Moosehead Lake area.

Old 05-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yes Maine should connect more trails to the secess trail but if they do that's going to cost me anouther 68$ x 3 but more trails priceless

Quick Reply: Erik's Trail, Jericho ATV Park, Berlin, NH