General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2004, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart

to all the regulars in this forum,

i have been reading all the threads from you guys. i feel you all are a bunch of good people and i feel after reading this for the past months, you guys are good friends. everybody tries to help each other out. i just wanted to say, Merry Christimas to you all....

ben[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2004, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hvacman61
that was to be the xtv by carter ,sorry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

No, I do not. I can check in the next few days. Getting a little crazy with Christmas right now.

Old 12-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bedo
to all the regulars in this forum,

i have been reading all the threads from you guys. i feel you all are a bunch of good people and i feel after reading this for the past months, you guys are good friends. everybody tries to help each other out. i just wanted to say, Merry Christimas to you all....

ben[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

That's why user groups are so great! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Common interests, common agendas, and it brings out the good in people...

Happy Holidays all!

-Steve

Old 12-24-2004, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bedo
i just wanted to say, Merry Christimas to you all....

DITTO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-25-2004, 06:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

any comments on a 2003 kasea ab150r 2 seater?

Old 12-25-2004, 10:05 AM
Pro Rider

Just another one of the many ways to get one of these. On the plus side, they have been around a long time so they are less likely to go away and leave people high and dry for parts.

Old 12-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

thank you very much no need to hurry ,happy holidays too all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Trailblazer

Blade is built, but I'm having a couple problems. First off, I see two hoses coming from the fuel tank. The long one has a fuel filter, so I put that on the carb. The other is fairly short ... a vac I'm guessing. But it's not long enough to go anywhere and even if it was, I see no place to hook up. Next, I'm not getting gas out of the fuel tank. I took the petcock off and was able to blow into it, but not out of it. Maybe that's normal and just needs to have the compression to suck gas through. I'm not sure. Anyway, how can I get the fuel flowing?? And, should that additional line from the tank be going somewhere??

I have to go to the inlaws this afternoon, so try to respond quick. Thanks!!

Joe

Old 12-25-2004, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JosephV
Blade is built, but I'm having a couple problems. First off, I see two hoses coming from the fuel tank. The long one has a fuel filter, so I put that on the carb. The other is fairly short ... a vac I'm guessing. But it's not long enough to go anywhere and even if it was, I see no place to hook up. Next, I'm not getting gas out of the fuel tank. I took the petcock off and was able to blow into it, but not out of it. Maybe that's normal and just needs to have the compression to suck gas through. I'm not sure. Anyway, how can I get the fuel flowing?? And, should that additional line from the tank be going somewhere??

I have to go to the inlaws this afternoon, so try to respond quick. Thanks!!

Joe
The fuel valve is vacuum operated. So it only flows fuel while the engine is running. The hose goes to the fitting on the the left hand side of the intake manifold.

Old 12-25-2004, 05:14 PM
Trailblazer

Well, I think the problem was (of course) the vacuum. The reason I had trouble finding where it went was because it went inside another hose that was already connected to the engine.

I see gas flowing now. It started, but quickly died. I cranked it a few more times and it started almost a couple, then the battery died. After another close look, I found another vacuum hose not connected. I hooked it up and had enough battery to start one more time. It ran for about 5 seconds, but quit the second I gave it any gas. Maybe it needs some tweaking, but I certainly don't know what. I really don't know what to try. Also, what do I need to know when charging one of these little batteries. I have a typical Craftsmen charger.

I also noticed another rubber line/hose near the back of the motor coming from the top of what seems to be the drives housing. I have no idea what it's for, but it's not connected to anything. If it's another vacuum, I see no place for it to go.

Sure would like to ride this thing.

Joe

Quick Reply: twister hammerhead 150cc go off road go kart