Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

The Polaris Nuthouse

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2005, 12:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Polaris Nuthouse

Originally posted by: sp500LE
can my nick name be called white chocolate?? i tried posting one of these in the yamaha forum but it got moved after five minutes. oh well i have a polaris so im glad here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
polaris is better anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

shhh dont tell the yamie guys i said that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tyler711
can my nick name be called white chocolate?? i tried posting one of these in the yamaha forum but it got moved after five minutes. oh well i have a polaris so im glad here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah dude, I have no idea how my first (or second) nuthouse survived in the polaris forum. The good thing is that it isnt full of ho's (but they're are some) like it would be if it was in the general section.

Damn you guys, I want to go to bed!
ho's? did some1 say ho's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2005, 12:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

Thread Title: Party over here!! Woot, Woot!!
Created On Fri October 14, 2005 9:25 PM

I didn't move this one but I think it was moved because we have enough of these type threads going.
yeah, too many spin zones are popping up

i'd say 3 in the other section is alright, and maybe 1 like this nuthouse in the maufacturer forums, like Artic Cat, Yamaha, Honda, etc...

Old 10-15-2005, 12:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

well i am out like a fat kid in dodgeball. later i am going to bed. keep it real peeps
Peeps

lmao[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2005, 01:24 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Pro Rider

How are the servers handling all of this posting? Must be costing the administrators a lot, they had to have needed more bandwith. Anyone with more than 20 ppd should be slapped with a Post Ho Tax [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

I'm leaving to take my test now... later all.

(school at 7:45 on a saturday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] )

Old 10-15-2005, 11:35 AM
Elite Pro Rider

How are the servers handling all of this posting? Must be costing the administrators a lot, they had to have needed more bandwith. Anyone with more than 20 ppd should be slapped with a Post Ho Tax [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

(school at 7:45 on a saturday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] )
GOOD LUCK!

looks like i'll just have to stay below 20PPD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier

GOOD LUCK!

looks like i'll just have to stay below 20PPD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, I think it went well. Didn't run out of time and felt real good about all the math questions. The vocab was tough tho. Guess I'll know in december.

Old 10-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Trailblazer

good morning yall, i am cooking bacon and eggs. hey tyler711 are you taking a test to be accepted to high school, because i have to take one soon and it is the hardest school to get in to. well i am glad you did good, now lets get this nuthouse started again.

Old 10-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

good morning yall, i am cooking bacon and eggs. hey tyler711 are you taking a test to be accepted to high school, because i have to take one soon and it is the hardest school to get in to. well i am glad you did good, now lets get this nuthouse started again.
I was taking my PSAT's. I took them and did well last year as a sophomore, but to qualify for scholarships you need to take them as a junior, so I took them again this year and am hoping for a similar score.

Quick Reply: The Polaris Nuthouse