Go Back   ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community » ATV Community » Where to Ride
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to ATVConnection Forums!
Welcome to ATVConnection.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the ATVConnection Forums community today!

Old 05-08-2004, 02:16 AM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

Send a message via AIM to Michwolv60
Default Ohio riders, mx track in hubbard

anyone ever ride on the mx track in hubbard ohio? I live in youngstown and have a couple of buddys that race there. I just got my quad (had a dirtbike and lets just say 4 wheels is for me), i got a lt250r, and after I rebuild the rear shock (anyone got one for sale?) I am planning on starting to race there. I heard that they have just turned the parking lot into another mx track, I am just wondering if anyone has rode ther and like it? O ya, also, anyone that goes to the niles slags alot like I do, don't anymore, They blcoked the entrance and have wellsville police patrolling it now. Also I guess they have given local shop owners rewards for calling the police if they see people going there. So just a word to the wise, don't go there no more, all of a sudden thye closed it. I dunno, let me know where you guys ride also.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:29 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Hey, where at in ytown. I'm in campbell. I ride hillsville alot. we also ride lowellville sometimes. I just went to big game raceway last week for the atv night race. The parking lot is still there. but they did build an mx track. do you ever ride up by pilot on meridian rd.

good luck on a shock. I just took mine to proaction. $160 for seals, bushing ,oil, and nitro charge but its been a few years so prices may have went up.
Old 08-12-2004, 06:00 PM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

i got that rebuilt, a while ago, 180, new everything , but that bike is gone now, just bought a bone stock z400, love it. i have went back by petro a couple of times, i live like 4 minutes fron there, one street over from the corner of meridan and mahoning. Maybe we can ride sometime, where all do u ride at? Ever ride in the mcdonald slags? or behind summit supply?
Old 08-12-2004, 06:08 PM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

hillsville, lowellville, petro, wellsville, and a few places in the campbell/coitsville area. Mostly hillsville, I go every sunday.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

i thought they started busting people there again?
Old 08-13-2004, 02:38 AM
Range Rover
Garage is empty, add now

Nope. I even got stoped by highway patrol for no trailer lights while pulling in. He just said stay off the street. ( got away with the tailights, the wire got pinched and he let me fix it right there) I park at sky king fireworks.
Old 08-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Trailblazer
Garage is empty, add now

thats sweet
Old 08-13-2004, 08:51 AM

Tags
44425, atv, dirtbikes, hillsville, hubbard, lowellville, motocross, mx, news, ohio, race, ride, riding, track, tracks