Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Stolen 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 08:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700R SE

Please help. My 2013 Yamaha Raptor 700R Special Edition has been stolen and I am in desperate need of your help. I would be very appreciative if you all can PLEASE spread this like wild fire in hopes of recovering my quad. Who knows where it could be, but with your help, I am hoping there is the slightest of chances. It was stolen from Haspen Acres in Indiana on November 9th. I will offer a $500 CASH reward to the person that finds it or turns it in, I don't even care if you are the one who took it, I just want my machine back. The VIN# is 5Y4AM45Y9DA101558. The extra's on it include: DMC dual exhaust, LSR Steering Stem, Houser Racing Red Nerf bars, MSD Fuel Controller, Fuel Customs Inc Air Intake, Flexx HandleBars, Red ASV Fold Away Clutch and Brake Levers Rigid Industries 10' LED Light Bar, Full Set of Skid Plates, Hiper Tech 3 Carbon Composite Wheels and GBC tires. I have attached pictures of what it looked like. The machine was a BEAST and it was my baby, once again, PLEASE HELP. Call Chris with any info, (847)346-7257. Thank you all for any/all of your help, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE, YOU MAY NOT THINK YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN HELP, BUT ITS A SMALL WORLD.

Old 01-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Bernhard Schmidt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Check if it's on sale somewhere

Always check kijiji and any other websites for selling ATVs the person who was dumb enough to take such a big risk and steal your your quad might try to sell it if you find act like an interested buyer under a different name of course and ask let him know that you want to take a look at it or buy it then it's very simple to get it back the guy will get caught too. It is most unfortiobate you got your quad stolen that must be disappointing. Have any questions I'll be happy to help

Bernhard Schmidt

Old 01-18-2015, 01:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Craigslist would be the first place to look and check facebook sites as well. People don't steal quads to ride them, they steal them to flip them for quick cash. They can't go to a dealer or even a pawn shop because those places would require a title to be presented and stolen machines don't have titles. So they list them to sell to individuals. Expand your search to include not only your local craigslist, but other areas as well. For instance, I live in Southern Illinois. I could easily see someone selling something stolen in my area as far away as Chicago, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Nashville TN, etc. The farther they go from where they stole it, the harder it will be to find.