Weekly Used ATV Deal: Restored Honda Pilot FL400R
Modern day classic.
Spring is in the air! The sun is coming up earlier, the geese are flying back north and your ATV Connection editors are, like always, digging through SprocketList in the hopes of finding you a good deal on a machine to make those early spring rides a reality without breaking the bank.
That said, this week’s ad takes us to a place called Papillion, NE.
According to the listing this is a completely restored 1889 Honda Pilot FL400R. “It is a must see to appreciate!”
Many updates/upgrades as follows:
* New ITP Holeshot tires
* Freshly resealed axis adjustable shocks by ATV Racing (Phoenix, AZ)
* New seals and bearings on hubs
* New seals and bearings on transmission
* New brakes
* New Power Block clutch
* Radiator relocation kit
* ATV Racing long travel suspension kit w/ axis adjustable shocks
* Fresh motor top and bottom end > ported and polished by ATV Racing
* ATV Racing high rev pipe and silencer
The seller is looking for $7500, will consider best offers, is not looking to trade and will accept cash or money order as payment.