1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Unilli 160 eagle

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 05:31 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unilli 160 eagle

Hi there anyone help ?

ive recently been given a non running unilli 160 eagle, can not find an engine anywhere, is there a different engine i can use in its place without too much agro for re-fitting oh and by the way to top it off my son bless him (not ) as lost my ignition key, any suggestions welcome, thanks for taking time out to read this ty

Nick

Old 02-08-2011, 09:47 AM
Trailblazer

There are a couple of Chinese parts sites on the web and ebay has a ton of Chinese parts. If you can post a picture of the motor I can tell you what you can do. Most likely, you can replace it with a standard gy6 150cc, but I do not know for sure.

On a side note, I posted a thread back in January asking for assistance and still have no response. So do not feel left out.

Old 02-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Many thanks for your thread, I dropped on lucky, a friend of mine is a bike wizard he as repaired the problem ( starter clutch ) were looking for a starter cog so the elecric starter works, but the good news is at least the kick start makes her work, will post the pics, using them both in my line work, treefelling

Old 08-29-2013, 07:17 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Unilli eagle

Originally Posted by nickodemus
Many thanks for your thread, I dropped on lucky, a friend of mine is a bike wizard he as repaired the problem ( starter clutch ) were looking for a starter cog so the elecric starter works, but the good news is at least the kick start makes her work, will post the pics, using them both in my line work, treefelling
Hi m8 waiting for a starter gear for mine at mo,what they pull like please.

Old 08-30-2013, 06:19 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default unilli 160

Hi

I have also been told a gy6 150cc motor fits right in, but i have no proof, just what the local bike shop told me.

on a second note; do you happen to know what your belt number is on your unilli 160 as mine is not the original and someone has put the wrong one on...
mine works and runs lovely but cant ride it very well as the belt slips and i dont get the lower gear

i would appreciate if you can help me as i am desperate to get out on it

Old 08-31-2013, 06:54 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by ming01
Hi

I have also been told a gy6 150cc motor fits right in, but i have no proof, just what the local bike shop told me.

on a second note; do you happen to know what your belt number is on your unilli 160 as mine is not the original and someone has put the wrong one on...
mine works and runs lovely but cant ride it very well as the belt slips and i dont get the lower gear

i would appreciate if you can help me as i am desperate to get out on it
Sorry m8 but the gy6 engine is completely different and engine mounts in wrong place.

Old 08-31-2013, 06:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

Can you please send me pics m8,the starter gear has gone on mine and cannot find anywhere to get one if you do can you please let me know,thank you.

Trending Topics

Old 08-31-2013, 04:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanks matt at least i know now... the bloke in the shop should know, just wont trust what he says from now on

Old 09-17-2013, 10:18 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by ming01
thanks matt at least i know now... the bloke in the shop should know, just wont trust what he says from now on
Hi yes the unilli engine is mounted at the bottom n the gy6 engine is top mounted,I have found that engine shares the same parts as the Yamaha vino,have you been able to source unilli eagle parts.The vino 125 starter gear was the correct on for that engine as was the manual for the engine,hopefully found a new valve n main oil seal vario side,will let you know if I find a unilli parts supplier,can you please do the same.
The belt number is:mitsuboshi 21.9x784
If you have email address can send some pics,mines:s.r.spriggs@sky.com

Old 08-24-2021, 01:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi there. I have a unilli 160 eagle. I need a complete clutch for it, is there anywhere in the Uk that has parts for it or even someone breaking them! Hopefully someone can help, thanks

Quick Reply: Unilli 160 eagle