1) Engine problems.. If your quad wont run..post in here.

Zhejing 90cc quad

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zhejing 90cc quad

I "inherited" a quad that had been rode hard and put a way wet many times! The chipmunks got into the wiring and hoses. So I have put all the wiring back together and feel good on that side. I have questions around the emmisons and carb. On the carb I have the fuel in from the filter and tank. I have the drain on the bottom of the bowl. There is a third line that comes off just by where the throttle cable comes in. I am not sure if this is a vacuum line which leads me into the exhaust. The exhaust has a air injection emissions system. I have a 1/2" hose coming from the exhaust to a box. From there the other two lines were missing. One seems to be a 1/2" line that probably had an air filter on it. The other is the same size as that port on the carb near the throttle cable. I am wondering if this was a vacuum system.

pics attached

Middle port goes to exhaust, left 1/2" is where I assume an air filter was. The right side seems to be maybe the carb vacuum connection.
1/2" line coming off exhaust
Upper port near throttle cable I'm confused about. The lower one is a drain I'm pretty sure.
The back left is the fuel inlet. Once again you can see that port near the throttle cable which I am wondering if it goes to that emissions box.