CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Jet Hot coatings..

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet Hot coatings..

My pipe is starting to rust and the paint is faded bad. Has anyone Jet Hot coated any parts? I have been looking for something better than just painting it and plan on keeping it, some very fast DSs run the factory pipe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyone have any experience with these guys?

Old 05-21-2004, 03:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Ive never heard of jet hot, But you may be able to find some info about different types of coatings from "Ram pro line" they are here in Vegas. They have some different types of coatings that may work better than the norm. I had my piston coated, my combustion chamber, my valve faces, and my exahst ports coated, cylinder, head, valve cover Etc. w/ some type of special coating. My drag pipe is in there now getting the titanium coating. You can call them to see what would work best for you.

Old 05-21-2004, 03:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

My a-arms and exhaust and several other parts are coated with ceramic coating the one i use is called near chrome and is avalible at most powdercoaters. Jethot is a ceramic coating and they are a decent co but its alway's better to find someone close. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]