CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Making a trip to the dyno!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making a trip to the dyno!!!

Since my rebuild, and all the mods done by Horsepower Research, I havent had a chance to get to a dyno. In my area, all the dynos are for street bikes or cars. Neither of these will work properly. So, my familiy and I are leaving for Florida next Saturday. We will be driving right thru Kentucky, which happens to be where Eric and his dyno reside. We are going to trailer the DS there Saturday, and pick it up on our way home the following week. Im excited to finally get this thing tuned. I still have not lost a race since I put it back together. So if there is more HP in there somewhere, Im sure Eric will find it.

VVRrrrrooooommm,,

Gary

Old 06-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Range Rover
when your holding the football - people will throw evrything they can at you to strip it away .... including the waterboy at the end of the bench.

I`m sure you will be happy with the results. We just finished up a session with them last week, and couldn`t be more satisfied.

Old 06-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider

Forcefed,

If you happen to be in the area, could you stop by? I would like to take a look at your wifes bike if possible. Maybe even see where we would stand next to yours. ( that is if there is an area for it) .

Gary

Old 06-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Range Rover
when your holding the football - people will throw evrything they can at you to strip it away .... including the waterboy at the end of the bench.

If it were at all possible I would love to. Getting the chance to meet another member from here and spending a day tuning/racing sounds like a blast. However, we are about 3.5 hrs from Eric and have plans for the weekend already. Another time maybe. Be sure to have Eric show you a few runs from our session.....although I understand its a little more difficult to do a comparison from different days. Either way, have a great time and a safe trip.