Buying an ATV Questions and suggestions about what to buy, financing, insurance, etc.

Urgent council, thanks

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 12:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Urgent council, thanks

hello to all, I am becoming crazy on my purchase atv utility in order to make road-cross-country vehicle pure. they are too much indeciso… I wanted outlander 800 but my friends have said to leave to me to be because he has one mechanical insufficient (es: joints, bracetti etc etc.). .un my fuoristradista friend has advised arctic 500 to me because he says to me that it is the only one to having excursion fear and height from high earth. but some say me to leave to lose because he is not reliable on road and tip always on the posterior one and does not walk. I watched the grizzly but I have noticed that it has several problems. .ho watched the brute force but consumes too much and the braccetti are always broken off. care polaris too many problems of assemblage…. I have observed kingquad and the rincon but they are too much low…. therefore that utility advised in order to make road-superfuoristrada to me? thanks, hello Dario

Old 07-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Argonatv
hello to all, I am becoming crazy on my purchase atv utility in order to make road-cross-country vehicle pure. they are too much indeciso… I wanted outlander 800 but my friends have said to leave to me to be because he has one mechanical insufficient (es: joints, bracetti etc etc.). .un my fuoristradista friend has advised arctic 500 to me because he says to me that it is the only one to having excursion fear and height from high earth. but some say me to leave to lose because he is not reliable on road and tip always on the posterior one and does not walk. I watched the grizzly but I have noticed that it has several problems. .ho watched the brute force but consumes too much and the braccetti are always broken off. care polaris too many problems of assemblage…. I have observed kingquad and the rincon but they are too much low…. therefore that utility advised in order to make road-superfuoristrada to me? thanks, hello Dario
im having a hard time understanding you. do you have any friends that know english that might be able to help you post???

Old 07-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

None of the utility type of quad over 500cc is gonna be easy on gas, so the brute isnt any worse off than the rest of the ones you mentioned.
Whats gonna be the main purpose of the quad? road riding? or actual work?

Old 07-17-2006, 05:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

I would make this I use: road-offroad.poi the saturday and Sunday I must make approximately 38 miles in order to outside make road. .quindi the consumptions if they are reduced is better. therefore inasmuch as I would turn more on road-offroad I had made an idea on outlander the 800 but my continuous friend dirmi to leave to be because every 2500 miles crack the CVjoint. what you can advise to me? Hello Dario

Old 07-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You could get by with any of the quads that are 400 cc. The outlander 400, would work just as good as the 800, for what you have planned...and get better fuel milage.

Old 07-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Therefore me councils outlander the 800?

Old 07-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Im not sure what you mean by, councils the 800.
The 800 is asome, but probably way more than is necessary, and isnt gonna be good on petrol.

Old 07-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

I think he's asking if that is what your advice is, the Outlander 800.