CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Lawrence County, Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 07:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lawrence County, Indiana

Anybody been to this ATV park? I haven't, but a few of us are gonna check it out January 8th.
Join us if you can! Here is all that I know about it,

Lawrence County ATV Park

Old 12-20-2002, 02:57 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lawrence County, Indiana

I was there one Saturday back in July, but it was (supposedly) closed to ohv's that day as we (ABATE) were having a work day in preparation for the Boogie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Those of us that had brought our quads were allowed to ride around some that afternoon, but much of it was taped/ribboned off and we were told that if we were caught beyond the tapes we'd have to leave.
I did smoke a Foreman 450 on the dragstrip(teenaged boy pilot) and later beat same 450 in one lap race around about 6-8 acre pasture(adult - Abate officer pilot) and finally just before leaving stood same 450 up on it's tail in a nose-to-nose pushoff(finally caught the owner on it, another Abate officer).
I doubt that I'll ever try the nose-to-nose thing again! Wasn't really planned, just kinda happened, a bit scarey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
I've not been back since, can't seem to get anyone else I know to go, but may see you there next month. If I don't see ya, let us know how ya like it - good bad or indifferent. Any suggestions or comments can be passed on to Abate's regional staff if ya want me to.