Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

The 650LE got my head spinning...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003, 05:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The 650LE got my head spinning...

Just came from the Dealership... there she was, a 650 LE (I used to hate that lime green color). Man that thing rocks, the guy had one running and the sound was just about enough to pull the Visa out and load her up. He wanted me to take one home for a test ride (must have seen my knees shaking) but I knew I would not be able to bring that sweet bike back to town. I told him I don't need a test ride on that one, I'm not able to come to a neutral opinion on this bike because I love it already! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Next spring (May) I'll bring one home!

Old 10-21-2003, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Woodpecker
Just came from the Dealership... there she was, a 650 LE (I used to hate that lime green color). Man that thing rocks, the guy had one running and the sound was just about enough to pull the Visa out and load her up. He wanted me to take one home for a test ride (must have seen my knees shaking) but I knew I would not be able to bring that sweet bike back to town. I told him I don't need a test ride on that one, I'm not able to come to a neutral opinion on this bike because I love it already! lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Next spring (May) I'll bring one home!
I agree with the color. I wanted the LE, but wasn't sure about the color. I finally agreed to take on even though it's bright green. When I went to the dealership to pick it up, I couldn't believe how much better it looks in person.

Whatever you do, don't drive a 650!!!! If you do, you're screwed, because you'll have to buy one. And then everyone thinks your a freaking moron 'cause you have this weird grin on your face all the time! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

A big tip of the hat to Kawasaki for that V-Twin. She's one sweet power plant.

Old 10-22-2003, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

GO GET IT MAN .WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 10-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

A bunch of weeks ago someone here on the forum posted that the 650LE looks butt ugly or something like that.... anyway, the bike looks some sweet in person, pics just don't get it across.
My old Warrior (Hot cam, high comp. piston, Supertrapp, 400cc ...) was so far all I needed to smoke around, but I think this 650 can do all that and much more!! Snow is flying around here right now... so I'll wait till next spring. I will not take a test drive 'cause I know that I would not be able to bring her back to the dealership lol.