Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

No way man!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2000, 04:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well me and a couple of my budies decidede to do a little night ride to kick off the year 2000. Well first there is my buddy Mark who owns a Honda 450s with 27" Mud Bugs, then theres this guy, Herb, that Mark brought with him who has a Honda 400 with 26" Vampires.

Well we decided to go to this spot not even a 1/2 a mile from my house. Me and Mark had been riding there earlier yesterday(the last day of 1999) so after about an hour Herb gets bored and we go alittle farther down the road to a Crawfish(Crawfish,Cayfish and Mud Bug, all the same thing) pond.

Well me and mark decided to have a push off in the pond. I didn't have my boots so I had my feet on the rack.

So, he pulls upto me and I start to push him. Then he gives it the gas. I never thought this would happen but in about 2 feet of water(in a pond that has been full for about 2-3 months) I stood my Arctic Cat 500 up on its back rack.

We had done this about 10 times in mud holes and even on dry ground. The closest thing that coud compare is is both doing wheelies pushing each other.

Any coments?

Old 01-03-2000, 08:38 PM
hi
Weekend Warrior

can i ask you why you wanted to do a push off in a pond in the first place and never at night or would you.

Old 01-03-2000, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

It's Mark that drow up to me. I think he wanted to show Herb how he could push me around on wet ground