Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Can I do this??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 10:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can I do this??????

No offense taken. Maybe I need to start using smiley faces or something.

Old 09-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

awwwww so nice that you all kissed and made up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol but anyways i took the spark arrestor out of my old yamaha threewheeler and it didn't create enough backpressure for the motor and eventually i lost compression in the motor and it is like all that polution control crap in a vehicle it is there for a reason even though in my old trucks i been knowen for taking the catillatic converter and all the other stuff out from underneith the hood for more horsepower and bear how do you like your garmin gps i just bought a brand new ford truck and they are sending me one for free some kind of deal ford has going on and it is like a 360 dollar one probably beat the heck out of our old magellan one

Old 09-01-2004, 02:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Weez440; I got two Rino 120 GPS with radios in a companion pack. Now I can find the wife when she gets her deer without running a search partern as the GPS tells the other radio where you are when you key up. So far I'm just learning to use all the functions, diifferent maps and how to access and setup more functions than I will ever need. But the suckers are real accurate, had both on and they said 18 foot accuracy and sitting a foot apart they were 5 feet different from each other. If they get me with in even 10 feet I'm pretty sure even old deaf and half blind me can find her. So far have done 3 rides with them and am getting better with them. Compared to my very old Magellan Pioneer GPS they are great, it was no better than 20 to 25 feet at best and usually around 50 feet. Here in the brush of NW Washington, you can miss someone by 50 feet and never see them. The thing I like best are the speed , elevation, averge speed and time on that track readouts. I think you will enjoy the Garmin.

Old 09-05-2004, 06:07 AM
Pro Rider

thanx bear i appreciate the info alot we do alot of fishing in lake of the woods in northern minnesota and if you look in the map you will notice how large it is and how easily it is to get lost if you don't know the area and we got a brand new bayliner boat but i have been up in the northwest angle in the minnesota side and manitoba side and you blink your eyes for a second and i get completely turned around so it is very important to have a well working gps system and well beings i bought a brand new truck i figured this nice gps would come in handy