Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Looking to get an AC

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 01:52 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to get an AC

I had an auto and went back to shifting, I just prefer it. If you will be pulling any type of plow or disc, I think the manual will be better suited to you task. I can tell you that a 500m is the boss at our hunitng club. It will pull when others won't. Good luck to you.

Old 12-23-2005, 06:52 AM
Pro Rider

My first Cat was a munual 500 and I put over 4000 miles on it before I sold it and now I have an Auto, and I will never own a manual again. Gettin old and lazy I guess but I just got sick of searching for the right gear when we were riding on rough, steep winding roads.

Old 12-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Range Rover

i have 2 trv's 03/06 there is so much diffrence in the ride compared to a normal atv it is by far the best ride i have ever been on the wheel base is 58" insted of 50" this enables the bike to go over things without hitting with both axles and going up hills is so much more stable now if you get the chance to get a 2006 do it because the improvements are fantastic the racks are better you can get the tbx box and put on it or take the back seat off and use a rack it is three bikes in one if you want to see some pics i would suggest articchat.com and look at pics from bossloader (me) and others (i cant post any pics on this sight)

Old 12-23-2005, 09:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks crew. All the info is useful. I think I will decide on the day I buy. Hopefully now down to one month. Savings went up faster than expected.