Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Arctic Cat Fenders Cracking

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 01:05 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Arctic Cat Fenders Cracking

Originally posted by: Bear4570
Originally posted by: bowtech24
Good point Trailblazer. I believe I'm going to wait until the 07' models come out in the middle of July and buy the 500 Manual at a dealer closer to home. I will pay $200 more, but I trust the guy and I'm confident that he does good work. Besides if something were to ever go wrong I could convieniently (however thats spelled) drop the bike off and not have to make a special trip out of town to have it worked on. AC though baby, hopefully I'll just be visiting the dealer to replenish my AC oil supply and filter supply.
Since when are you required to get your service work done at the dealer you bought it from? Never heard of such a requirement for any thing I ever bought.
A word of advice Bear... If you're going to give a brusque, Bear like response, at least read the post a little more carefully. He never said that he HAD to get the work done at the dealer he bought it from. In fact he said..."Besides if something were to ever go wrong I could convieniently (however thats spelled) drop the bike off and not have to make a special trip out of town to have it worked on."

Old 04-21-2006, 01:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bkcntyxplr
Originally posted by: Bear4570
Good point Trailblazer. I believe I'm going to wait until the 07' models come out in the middle of July and buy the 500 Manual at a dealer closer to home. I will pay $200 more, but I trust the guy and I'm confident that he does good work. Besides if something were to ever go wrong I could convieniently (however thats spelled) drop the bike off and not have to make a special trip out of town to have it worked on. AC though baby, hopefully I'll just be visiting the dealer to replenish my AC oil supply and filter supply.
Since when are you required to get your service work done at the dealer you bought it from? Never heard of such a requirement for any thing I ever bought.
A word of advice Bear... If you're going to give a brusque, Bear like response, at least read the post a little more carefully. He never said that he HAD to get the work done at the dealer he bought it from. In fact he said..."Besides if something were to ever go wrong I could convieniently (however thats spelled) drop the bike off and not have to make a special trip out of town to have it worked on."
If you think that was brusque you need to live a few more years and meet some real nasties. Your AC warrantee is good at any AC dealer, Just like your Ford or Chevy one would be.

Old 04-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Trailblazer

Ah, sounds like a good deal. Bear, that is some impressive looking country you ride in. Must be nice to look outside and have a beautiful view. Here in the south there just ain't that much to look at. If you you like mud on the other hand we've got some of the nastiest. Good riding to all!!!

Old 04-21-2006, 08:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ah, sounds like a good deal. Bear, that is some impressive looking country you ride in. Must be nice to look outside and have a beautiful view. Here in the south there just ain't that much to look at. If you you like mud on the other hand we've got some of the nastiest. Good riding to all!!!

Thanks, I love it here and to make things even better just got back from a 2 1/2 hour ride, leaving from the house, picking up a neighbor and he and I rode locally on logging roads, skidder trails and ATV trails. Great view of several creeks, Hood Canal (same water out front of my house) and the snow covered mountains and the best part was we saw no one else the whole time. I lived in east TX, LA while in the service many years ago, oh yeah and Florida too.