Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Gatherings in NE PA area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 11:16 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gatherings in NE PA area?

I am wondering if anyone knows of any events or rides in the NE PA area for quads or ATV, motorcycles (off road)? I see people listing in the mid west and north west but not much at all in the NE areas.

Old 05-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Trailblazer

Ct here and this is the east coast, seems in my area riding is outlawed so we go with groups of friends since a club could be help liable for damage to property and humans its better to go it low key.

Old 05-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

try paboys.com, paatving.com, there is a couple more, but there is allways riding available, and there are events in pa, i was just in central city pa on a 2 day event held by tri country

Old 05-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

allentown\catasauqua here let us know what you find

Old 05-24-2006, 07:51 AM
Weekend Warrior

You think you have it tuff in PA,, try finding a place to ride in Maryland. Two state parks only legal place to ride, One on Eastern shore the other out on western panhandle. Either way, 2 to 3 hour drive for me. East Coast blows, Im moving to Alaska.

Old 05-24-2006, 08:19 AM
Trailblazer

HAHAHA....lots of open room in Alaska but kind of overkill!
There is alot of open places to ride in Pa but building up and local goverment are shutting area's down ASAP for developers and strip malls. I even received a notice from the gated community I live in that ATV's are being banned from the roadways and any public areas. This is a place with 3 lakes many dirt roads and backs up to the Delaware State game lands....was advertised about 10 yaers ago as a outdoormen's dream!

Old 05-24-2006, 09:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

Give thanx to irresponsible riders and the Anti-hunter/gun - treehuggers of America for closings. Its ok to deforest the area for businesses and homes but not ok to keep it for animal habitat. Oh man dont get me started, I could ramble for hours.

Basically get involved, write,call your maybors, senators, congressman. Protect your freedom to ride.

Take your kids hunting so you wont have to hunt for your kids.

While you ride,, take a trash bag with you. Clean up behind others. Show your local DNR or landowner there are responsible riders out there who care. If you do it,, then maybe we all will.

Old 05-25-2006, 07:02 AM
Trailblazer

Jersey here.. We ride paragon alot. .As it's leagel and no one bothers you... We also ride Port jervis NY..

MArk

Old 05-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Trailblazer

Port Jervis....what location?

Old 05-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hello,I have seen there are 2 different trails on state land off of rt402.I dont know if they are any good or not.They are both about 7 miles long.They are listed on the DCNR Pa web site.I also live in the area you are at.Is there any other places you can ride in the area?I am thinking of buying an atv but want to make sure there are places close by to ride before I spend the cash.

Quick Reply: Gatherings in NE PA area?