Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Arctic Cat Person Jump Video

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Arctic Cat Person Jump Video

Originally posted by: Catterman
I never used to wear a helmet, then I got married and got a kid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now I wear it whenever I go on the trails, but won't wear one when plowing the driveway, hunting, or doing yardwork.
You don't have to wear it when you rake the leaves, C. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Can't say I've always worn a helmet, but whenever I know 4 wheels are going to be off the ground, I'll put one on. The front end craps the bed, and skill will only get you so far.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:51 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
I never used to wear a helmet, then I got married and got a kid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now I wear it whenever I go on the trails, but won't wear one when plowing the driveway, hunting, or doing yardwork.
You don't have to wear it when you rake the leaves, C. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Can't say I've always worn a helmet, but whenever I know 4 wheels are going to be off the ground, I'll put one on. The front end craps the bed, and skill will only get you so far.
LOL, that was a good one Scoot!!!! I will take the helmet off next time I am raking the leaves, maybe the neighbors will stop making fun of me then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2006, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

maybe the neighbors will stop making fun of me then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
You think that will be enough to stop them? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Range Rover

No helmet and the houses in the background explain it all.

Old 08-30-2006, 02:54 PM
Got Milk!

Originally posted by: Chumley
maybe the neighbors will stop making fun of me then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
You think that will be enough to stop them? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Um, probably not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2006, 11:56 PM
Range Rover

acpower,

nice video on the jumping over a brother.

by the way i am from wadena myself.
i recognise where you are at.

doing the jump over your brother you are at the wadena fair grounds back where they have derby's and baseball etc.wich is behind WEST SIDE SPORTS that sells AC machines.
also the other one that you cattail your AC....you are right next to westside sports where you can rent rooms and also have a pool out side.
i recognise the US flag in the background that Walns const had put up along hwy 10 .

Old 08-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Pro Rider

youre good scooter. thats wadena inn & grill where im wheelying. where i work unfortunately. and that is the fairgrounds that im jumping at. and thank God for Westside Sports.

Old 08-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

lol i been to wadena twice in my life the second time last weekend and i know where those places are by your description. is that dealer good to deal with? i seen them there and what is up with about 7 trucks of polaris atv's and snowmobiles there?

Old 08-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Range Rover

weez440

I know what your talking about when you meansion about the 7 semi trailers of Polaris down the road alittle,
i am not sure why there,there also.

as far as WEST SIDE SPORTS(ARCTIC CAT) they are awsome to deal with.
Jarvis is the guy in the wheelchair in the mail room(owner) and had a stroke a few years back and getting lots better.
Justin is the younger looking guy and also awsome to deal with.he is a fixer upper.
also Dave is a fixer upper and is the father of justin. Dave is also part owner
218-631-1113

Old 09-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Got Milk!

Originally posted by: scooter1967
acpower,

nice video on the jumping over a brother.
LOL Scott!! When I first read this I though you were talking about him jumping over a "brother" as in a black guy!

I am still working on getting my H1 back together, as I am snorkeling it, adjusting the valves, sealing the actuator, adding a temp gauge, cleaning the radiator and oil cooler, and cleaning the carb. Takes a long time! But I am looking forward to crusing down the river with you and Tim this winter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Arctic Cat Person Jump Video