Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Slow boat from China

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 10:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slow boat from China

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the 60" Black, diamond tread plow from Arctic Cat (part #0436-967)? When I bought my ATV in late Sept. I also purchased this plow at the same time, in preparation for our N.D. winters and for use in the small snow removal business I have. The dealer said he'd have it in two weeks or so. Well, two weeks has turned into three months and still nothing. The dealer says Arctic Cat will give him a date they are supposed to have them and then that date comes and goes. I've heard the same story at least four times now. Apparently AC can't get them in. I've called Arctic Cat four times, no one has returned my calls. Anyway, just a bit frustrated with the whole deal.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider

um artic cat are made in the usa

Old 01-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

I Know, the factory is about 90 miles from my house, which makes it even more frustrating.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:56 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Maybe try calling to another dealer or something. That is too bad...

Old 01-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Range Rover

I ordered one of their gun scabbard kits online about 6 weeks ago. I talked to the company and they said that AC was behind and kept changing the ship dates. I'm guessing they may be behind on all accessories right now. Who knows.

toe

Old 01-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Skavdog
Has anyone been able to get their hands on the 60" Black, diamond tread plow from Arctic Cat (part #0436-967)? When I bought my ATV in late Sept. I also purchased this plow at the same time, in preparation for our N.D. winters and for use in the small snow removal business I have. The dealer said he'd have it in two weeks or so. Well, two weeks has turned into three months and still nothing. The dealer says Arctic Cat will give him a date they are supposed to have them and then that date comes and goes. I've heard the same story at least four times now. Apparently AC can't get them in. I've called Arctic Cat four times, no one has returned my calls. Anyway, just a bit frustrated with the whole deal.

This Arctic Cat dealer sells on ebay and ships for free try him, his ad is current and is copied below.

Genuine Arctic Cat Snow Plow Kit. Comes with everything needed to install Plow. If machine already has winch then you won't need hand lift so I will discount the price to $360.00. The plow pictured is a 50 inch but I can also get a 60 inch for $15.00 more. Plow does not come with the markers and flaps as seen in picture although they are available. I will ship in the U.S. for free. Any other questions on shipping call Dave @ 217-285-2189. See my store for buy it now option. We have huge inventory at wholesale price.

Old 01-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey thanks for all the replies. I will check out that ebay ad. My dealer told me yesterday that Jan. 8th is the newest arrival date. If it is another dead end, I will consider this option. Thanks again. Kevin

Old 01-04-2007, 02:07 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Skavdog
Hey thanks for all the replies. I will check out that ebay ad. My dealer told me yesterday that Jan. 8th is the newest arrival date. If it is another dead end, I will consider this option. Thanks again. Kevin
That guy is not just a ebay seller, He is a Arctic Cat dealer.

Old 01-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'd file a claim with ebay and paypal, you are approaching a time where you wont get your money back or be able to leave feedback........he needs to put in his adds that he needs to order plow, if he doesnt have it in stock....i believe that is an ebay rule if im not mistaken.

Old 01-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Hollywood703
I'd file a claim with ebay and paypal, you are approaching a time where you wont get your money back or be able to leave feedback........he needs to put in his adds that he needs to order plow, if he doesnt have it in stock....i believe that is an ebay rule if im not mistaken.
WHOA!!!! back up, you need to read from the begining , the dealer selling on ebay has what he wants to buy in stock, its his AC dealer that is jacking him around.

Quick Reply: Slow boat from China