Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

what AC should do

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2000, 05:04 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got to thinking the other. Most snowmobile maufactures make speacilty sleds. What i meen by that (for those of you not familar with snowmobiles) They make sleds just for moutain riders. the snowmobiles have a bunch of goodies to help in the deep powder, like extra long track with 1.5" to 2" paddles narrowes frontend with extra wide skis. why cant atv manufatures do the same. I could see it now it would be the MUDCAT. It would use the 300's frame and susp. the 500 motor with a hotter cam and bigger carb. factory lift with 27" tires. it would be setup with the 300's front diff, so you would have all three front end settings. Oh yeah they would presnorlkle it too. so what do you guys think. I think this Idea would be very feasable for AC.
just my thoughts
matty

Old 12-21-2000, 09:16 PM
Range Rover

That would be cool but I think they would be considerable higher priced, due to the lower #'s of atvs produced. But hey it would be something to look forward to!

Old 12-22-2000, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

Yea, I agree. That would be very cool, But they would need to put the 500's shocks on the 300's chassie for more clearance and suspension travel for me to buy it.