Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

Is it all true? A.C. COMPETITION

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it all true? A.C. COMPETITION

Wtf. Did people just pop over to start shat??

Old 04-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Trailblazer

Well if your talking to me (or) not, I actually said I like arctic cats.

Old 04-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Juggernaught
Seriously, Arctic cat are no better or worse than any other company, I actually think I would really like to try one out but since I ride with a bunch of arctic cats I can clearly say my Polaris can go through anything they can even w/o mud tires.
Even wiithout mud tires - WOW, simply amazing - whatever you are smoking, it is working.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider
Does it in the Mud!

i had a 300 before my 500. ill agree with you stewart, the 300 was one of the only irs at the time and offered new things that others didnt have higher rack cap., big fuel tank,irs,higher ground clearence,most towing cap. for its class.ect... my 300 was a 99,within the first 700 miles it needed bearings,new rings,and the high,low,mid range gearing was messeed up. it would pop out all the time. anyways got tired of it and sold it. (they fixed the bike and its still running today). now my 500 is a whole new machine. ive got pics that only tall bikes with ground clearence and maybe some ***** can do. ive also got video (not on here) that only the cats made it through and others didnt. all b/c clearence and tires.

Old 04-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

lol you keep your polaris man and good thing you ride with a bunch of cats cause they can pull you out of the mud and then pull you home when you break down.

Old 04-27-2007, 07:09 AM
Trailblazer

All rite Mr. mudslinginfool,some of those pics are amazing,espsecially the up to the seat in mud.Did you make it out of that of without help?
Im not in to that kind of muddin,I afford to mess something up.

I have only replaced the rear bearings,cleaned the front and repacked,put new seals in,and brakes,thats all I've done to mine.It has right at 800 miles.

Old 04-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider
Does it in the Mud!

yeah i made it through stewart. thats why in the one picture i said "it was too easy so i had to go back in", well i turned around and went back in on the left side. then i tried to climb out of the side. i didnt make it though. maybe if i had a locker! the other guys that tried (wont mention brand name bikes) didnt make it in 4 ft. then got hung up. mines stock except the 27" tires . the cat was the only one to make it over the tree also. ive got 14 people to buy arctic cat b/c they've seen what you can do with them. amazing machines and built well. i only wish i knew how to put video on here,ive got some good footage of other places.

Old 04-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

you can post the video on www.youtube.com and then you can post the link on here. lets see some of them missouri mud runs i was just there about a month ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-28-2007, 05:10 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: weez440
lol you keep your polaris man and good thing you ride with a bunch of cats cause they can pull you out of the mud and then pull you home when you break down.
Thats never gonna happen I happen have 1309 miles on my polaris and its been flawless and i only have 1 less inch of ground clearance so im not gonna get stuck.

Old 04-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Juggernaught
Originally posted by: weez440
Thats never gonna happen I happen have 1309 miles on my polaris and its been flawless and i only have 1 less inch of ground clearance so im not gonna get stuck.
He's just one of those **** stirrers. Don't worry about him. All machines will get stuck and all machines will pull others out.

Quick Reply: Is it all true? A.C. COMPETITION