Arctic Cat Discussions about Arctic Cat ATVs.

06 700 cat

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 03:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 700 cat

Hello everyone I am new to this sight and just getting back into the atv world. I have a few questions for you. I bought a left over 06 700 last weekend and was wondering what kind of performance mods are out there and what kind of gains they will produce. I have read that a clutch kit sould be the first thing I do. How hard is it to install and where can I find one. I have also read that a pipe would give some good gains, but I dont think I want it any louder then it already is. Do they make a performance cdi box for this bike? I have never owned an a/c before but after putting 85 miles on it the in the first weekend I can tell you that I will never buy anything else. What a bike! I took on a 650 Rincon last Sunday and left him in the dust. Had to pull him out twice. Thanks for any help you guys can lend me.

Old 05-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 700 cat

Theres supposed to be a cdi that comes out for it to fix the low end lag (It uses the same engine as the Suzuki king quad 700) the new cdi supposedly is going to give it 20% more power which if it does I would buy a arctic cat lol.